My outlook, warning it's positive.........

This is the SEC, not the conference american. This guy has to beat Dan Mullen, Kirby Smart, and Nick Saban. Not Temple and some other directional school and their coach

So did you know that Mizzou led the SEC in total offense per game in 2017 with Heupel as Offensive Coordinator? Ahead of Florida, Georgia, Bama, A&M... well, you know the teams.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Maybe he got caught abd there was no way out of it, but a large part of me thinks Pruitt would still be our coach had he not stuck with JG for so long. This team spiraled out of control after getting boat raced by Kentucky..
That's what his lawyers are claiming.

So did you know that Mizzou led the SEC in total offense per game in 2017 with Heupel as Offensive Coordinator? Ahead of Florida, Georgia, Bama, A&M... well, you know the teams.
Drew Lock and McKenzie Milton are to Josh Heupel what Josh Dobbs is to Butch Jones.

Drew Lock and McKenzie Milton are to Josh Heupel what Josh Dobbs is to Butch Jones.

Lock was nothing special until Heupel arrived. And Heupel did pretty well as OC at Oklahoma too. They don't play bidirectional schools either.The guy has an impressive resume on offense. If he gets and will use good help on defense, we might get better quick. Since you are on a UT fan board, I'm sure that's what you are hoping for.

This is the SEC, not the conference american. This guy has to beat Dan Mullen, Kirby Smart, and Nick Saban. Not Temple and some other directional school and their coach

A depleted LSU beat Florida last year. Kentucky had Florida beat 2 of the last 3 years and let them off the hook. Malzan and Freeze beat Saban a couple times. Muschamp beat Kirby in 2019. It can be done we just never do it.

VN Store

Back