My summary on problems

We have no center play. Dude got owned by Florida. Anytime we tried to run up the middle, the D Lineman on him threw him around like a ragdoll. He is why we are throwing sideline to sideline. They don't expect protection to hold up.

Hopefully Cade Mays is finally ready to play today. Otherwise, it's gonna be a long long day.

We have no center play. Dude got owned by Florida. Anytime we tried to run up the middle, the D Lineman on him threw him around like a ragdoll. He is why we are throwing sideline to sideline. They don't expect protection to hold up.

Hopefully Cade Mays is finally ready to play today. Otherwise, it's gonna be a long long day.
They had no OL play, specifically tackle and yet our really good DL was a no show.

Hopefully Cade joins us from Carolina.

The energy on the field compared to other teams has been awful. There seems to be no excitement. Hopefully the energy tonight at home brings it back out.

That’s it. They just don’t yell loud enough. Perhaps you can teach them how to do spirit fingers?

Reactions: vol24/7/365

Having one productive center in the sec won’t cut it. Mays and his brother stay injured unfortunately.

Watching Kentucky give the Gators the thumping we should have given them tells me it was lack of coaching/preparedness. And Kentucky would be up more if they had a quarterback and decent receivers

Reactions: lifeisdeep
I don’t really buy into the energy thing but some player’s body language doesn’t exude confidence either.
This.

Imo everyone, including the team, is holding their breath hoping the Offense will get going with some rhythm. I don’t think anyone has seen enough to make them believe that they can get going, including the players.

The energy on the field compared to other teams has been awful. There seems to be no excitement. Hopefully the energy tonight at home brings it back out.

Yeah...82 yard QB Keep Run to start the game last week was ...SO blasé...

tenor.gif

Watching Kentucky give the Gators the thumping we should have given them tells me it was lack of coaching/preparedness. And Kentucky would be up more if they had a quarterback and decent receivers
Little bit different than playing in the Swamp, regardless of the team. If this one had been in the swamp, gators win.

Home field makes a HUGE difference in the SEC.

Reactions: cgrish
Having one productive center in the sec won’t cut it. Mays and his brother stay injured unfortunately.
You ever think for a second its because they play hard ? I mean having surgery to repair your guts isn't exactly like a finger splint

I agree with you but not for the reason you think. We lost that game bc we don’t have enough LOS guys that can play at a high level. Now you can point to coaching for that; unacceptable to not have a better answer for Cooper going down. This staff is however still wayyy ahead of where I thought they would be when they came in.

VN Store

Back