'19 NC CB Tyus Fields (Tennessee signee)

Buchanan is solid he's exactly what I thought he would be. Nothing more nothing less. Some more athleticism at the Safety and Star/Nickle position is needed.

Reactions: benholt06
Buchanan is solid he's exactly what I thought he would be. Nothing more nothing less. Some more athleticism at the Safety and Star/Nickle position is needed.

He's not even solid....
He's just available!

I hope becomes very successful after football, but I'm really hoping someone will take that spot now.

He's not even solid....
He's just available!

I hope becomes very successful after football, but I'm really hoping someone will take that spot now.
Would be nice if a newcomer (or even an underclassman like Kenneth George) comes in, beasts out, and supplants him immediately. But Buchannon has a lot of experience and the coaching staff seems to like him pretty well for some reason or another.

Odds seem to be in favor of him playing a lot again this year. Just gotta hope he can play smarter and with less hesitation and take a step forward that way (which, with our defensive staff in the secondary seems possible) or that the front 7 will be much better at creating havoc in backfields and it will cover up some of his deficiencies (which also seems possible, but less likely than the former IMO).

Wish the kid well. If you can’t crack the secondary 2 deep the past year or two then it’s probably
Best to move on. Sometimes you get stuck and a change can help push you through. Hopefully we find a few plug and play guys there this year.

VN Store

Back