'22 NC DE James Pearce (Tennessee signee)

Anyone old enough to remember The Hungry Fisherman?
Oh yeah! I loved that place when I was a kid. I used to love feeding the fish in the pond from the deck.

Also..the first fireworks show that I can clearly remember seeing was in 76 down by the Hungry Fisherman in East Ridge. I don't remember who sponsored the show, I don't think it was the restaurant, but we were parked in the HF parking lot. It was probably East Ridge that sponsored it, but I don't know why they had it all the way down in that area on the other side of Int 75. I just remember it was a huge show that went on for a really long time.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
Oh yeah! I loved that place when I was a kid. I used to love feeding the fish in the pond from the deck.

Also..the first fireworks show that I can clearly remember seeing was in 76 down by the Hungry Fisherman in East Ridge. I don't remember who sponsored the show, I don't think it was the restaurant, but we were parked in the HF parking lot. It was probably East Ridge that sponsored it, but I don't know why they had it all the way down in that area on the other side of Int 75. I just remember it was a huge show that went on for a really long time.
We used to park in the HF parking lot and walk to the creek to fish. Would occasionally fish their pond early in the day as they would run you off if anyone was at the restaurant. Caught a few big cats in there

We used to park in the HF parking lot and walk to the creek to fish. Would occasionally fish their pond early in the day as they would run you off if anyone was at the restaurant. Caught a few big cats in there
I used to go back there and fish the creek when we moved back from Texas and I was visiting my grandmother for a few days. She was always scared to death that I was going to get snakebit.

VN Store

Back