'25 NC OT David Sanders

Saw this kid play when Providence Day came to Asheville. Mind you he was playing against inferior competition, but he’s an absolute freak with his size and how quickly he moves. Frankly the best looking young OL prospect I’ve ever seen.

Unfortunately the early word is UGA is in the drivers seat.

Saw him and his family at Canes this afternoon. Good size, but does not look anywhere close to SEC OT size like others at the position with his ranking. Built more like a TE…as he’s not close to 270

Saw him and his family at Canes this afternoon. Good size, but does not look anywhere close to SEC OT size like others at the position with his ranking. Built more like a TE…as he’s not close to 270
That’s what you look like when you’re muscle. Kids got size, built well, and room to add weight. Going to be a good one.

That’s what you look like when you’re muscle. Kids got size, built well, and room to add weight. Going to be a good one.
That’s what I told my son. Said he’ll get weight on him quick, just size difference of him and say Wanya and Darnell Wright when they where in his spot.

Very reminiscent of DJ Humphries when he came out of high school. Get him into a strength and conditioning program and he’ll be fine.

“Tennessee is always great every time we come,” Samantha Sanders said. “They show us David is a priority to the program. We had an opportunity to speak with all the coaches and see how David would make a major impact. The entire staff is always friendly and makes sure we are all comfortable. We spoke with academics and toured the facilities. We attended the game on Saturday. The fans are unreal! The atmosphere is electrifying! This was our first time attending a Vols game!

“David truly enjoyed himself.”

“Tennessee is always great every time we come,” Samantha Sanders said. “They show us David is a priority to the program. We had an opportunity to speak with all the coaches and see how David would make a major impact. The entire staff is always friendly and makes sure we are all comfortable. We spoke with academics and toured the facilities. We attended the game on Saturday. The fans are unreal! The atmosphere is electrifying! This was our first time attending a Vols game!

“David truly enjoyed himself.”
Close this dude down early. Show everyone, including myself that its just a run of bad luck on the trail.

Close Mac and Sanders, and get Utley. Could be a special class.

This is a important player for us to get. We really start building some quality depth for years to come with players like this. GBO!

VN Store

Back