'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon

I’m baffled by the lack of traffic in this thread.

No offense to the young man. I hope he is a Vol when the time comes. However, he is a 26 cruit and we are just barely into the 25 cruitin season. He will just have to wait his turn to have grown folks swooning over him on the interwebs. 😆

No offense to the young man. I hope he is a Vol when the time comes. However, he is a 26 cruit and we are just barely into the 25 cruitin season. He will just have to wait his turn to have grown folks swooning over him on the interwebs. 😆
It would be great if VN could segregate current year recruits from future recruits. I do not follow future year recruits due to the fluidity of recruiting. I am interested in current year recruits as the current information is relevant to who will be in our class.

Know folks are upset about losing the top qb from in state, but after seeing the videos of both, I think Brandon fits our offense much better while Curtis seems more in tune with the offense UGA runs. Curtis looks to have a better arm, but Brandon's legs are way superior and his arm is good enough. His game reminds me a bit of Hooker.
Dude, you better slow your roll. Keep working those brain cells this much and you'll overtax that pea brain of yours. Stick with the spontaneous bad takes.

It would be great if VN could segregate current year recruits from future recruits. I do not follow future year recruits due to the fluidity of recruiting. I am interested in current year recruits as the current information is relevant to who will be in our class.
If you go to filters and select prefix you can choose what year you want to look at!!

Attachments

• IMG_0511.png
    IMG_0511.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

VN Store

Back