Need Something New to Watch

Just out on Netflix. Santa Clarita Diet, starring binge champ Timothy Olyphant and Drew Barrymore. Hilarious with a little gross on the side.

Just out on Netflix. Santa Clarita Diet, starring binge champ Timothy Olyphant and Drew Barrymore. Hilarious with a little gross on the side.

I saw that flipping around, thought it was a reality cooking show. Ha

I saw that flipping around, thought it was a reality cooking show. Ha

Might have too, if I hadn't recognized the actors. Was watching with my wife and had to make an executive decision to start it...she's usually not into these type shows. But the humor kept her interested and she binged alongside. Got the last episode to watch today...highly recommend.

I'm into watching the dvd seasons of Justified w/Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens. Walton Goggins plays the part of Boyd Crowder. I've noticed that Walton Goggins played the warden in G.I.Joe Retaliation. Walton has been in many shows before but I've only noticed his work here in Justified the first time. Walton was born in Birmingham, Al but was raised in Georgia.

I'd really like to get into the western Deadwood. Olyphant is also part of that. I hear it's pretty rough w/the language so I haven't bothered seeing it yet.

Goggins is one of my favorite actors, he made the last season of The Shield. And made Justified infinitely better than what it would have been, was only supposed to be in one episode and die when he got shot, but test audiences loved his character so he was kept on the show. Justified would have been really good anyway, but it wouldn't have been all time great without Boyd. IMO

Oh, Stranger Things, even though there's only the first season for now

I thought Nathan Fillion was going to be a regular cast member.

Nope.

p13514137_b_v8_aa.jpg

haven't watched his new special on Netflix yet. looking forward to it though.

if you don't, you are dead inside.

I love Bill Burr but I've been struggling to get through his latest stand up on Netflix. Doesn't have the same magic. Comes off pretty psychotic without the funny.

Unlike

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mdh2Lh1_6s[/youtube]

VN Store

Back