NegaVol’s must shut up. Nite your post or don’t post!

You and your attitude bring the program, fans, players, coaches and our Football organization down.
Nobody wants to hear your garbage or your Debbie Downer attitude. Shush and please, go away! “Legion of the Miserables” must go away!
Lighten up, Francis. The only thing that happens is they look stupid complaining about the program when it is actually rising.

I spent a decade firmly in the Nega camp.

To say they have an effect on anything but their own reputations is giving them away too much credit.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Lighten up, Francis. The only thing that happens is they look stupid complaining about the program when it is actually rising.

To say they have an effect on anything but their own reputations is giving them away too much credit.
You are late to the party. DougAtkins has been MIA for a while.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land

Did you miss Schianogate?

Fans do and always have had an impact. With social media they have more than ever.

Hey Doug you do realize just 11 posts ago you were being negative.....right?

hey I don’t care......I can be like absolute zero at times.......just saying though.

Maybe Doug is crying for help from that counselor in Silver Linings Playbook. Or he could be right. Maybe we do have the power!

Negavols said 8-4
Sunshine pumpers said 10-2 and are now disappointed.
Heh, right.

Nega-Vols said 5-7, 6-6, or at best 7-5. Saw plenty of them say it. Of course, some were really trolls, just pretending to be Nega-Vols.

But I do agree that the Sunshine crowd (me included) said 9-3 or 10-2, or even 12-0. No need to apologize for having a positive mental attitude.

There is no moral equivalence, here. Insulting or doubting your team--your own team--is not nearly as forgivable as over-estimating and hyping up your guys. The latter is far more socially acceptable.

~ ~ ~

It's fun reading the posts by a few people who seem to think they're responding in real time to Doug's post of, what, three years ago? And the fella isn't even on Vn.com any more. :)

Go Vols!

Heh, right.

Nega-Vols said 5-7, 6-6, or at best 7-5. Saw plenty of them say it. Of course, some were really trolls, just pretending to be Nega-Vols.

But I do agree that the Sunshine crowd (me included) said 9-3 or 10-2, or even 12-0. No need to apologize for having a positive mental attitude.

There is no moral equivalence, here. Insulting or doubting your team--your own team--is not nearly as forgivable as over-estimating and hyping up your guys. The latter is far more socially acceptable.

~ ~ ~

It's fun reading the posts by a few people who seem to think they're responding in real time to Doug's post of, what, three years ago? And the fella isn't even on Vn.com any more. :)

Go Vols!
I don't remember seeing any 5-7s but sure there were less than 8 wins picked but the point is a lot of positive minded folks that said 9, 10 or 11 wins would consider 8 wins a nega

Yeah, fans in public can't possibly have any impact on the perception of the program. I mean nobody heard about mattress burning trailer trash for instance. Nobody.

I will challenge posts I feel HAVE THE POTENTIAL to be of disservice to the program one by one, even with the ever popular EVERYBODY HAS THEM defense always in hand. I mean I am sure EVERY free speech advocate will have no problem with me taking cheap shots at others cheap shot posts, RIGHT. It is the serial offenders I think need to be taken to task. It is important to not let those go unchallenged to give innocent drive by readers the impression that there is validity to posts NOT taken to task. Truth and justice should always be the last post in a thread.

Yeah, fans in public can't possibly have any impact on the perception of the program. I mean nobody heard about mattress burning trailer trash for instance. Nobody.

I will challenge posts I feel HAVE THE POTENTIAL to be of disservice to the program one by one, even with the ever popular EVERYBODY HAS THEM defense always in hand. I mean I am sure EVERY free speech advocate will have no problem with me taking cheap shots at others cheap shot posts, RIGHT. It is the serial offenders I think need to be taken to task. It is important to not let those go unchallenged to give innocent drive by readers the impression that there is validity to posts NOT taken to task. Truth and justice should always be the last post in a thread.
#ALWAYSTHEFANSFAULT

Reactions: tbh

#ALWAYSTHEFANSFAULT

Just don’t harsh the man’s buzz…but in all seriousness why be a fan if you can’t be at least a little optimistic. Some folks on here need a lot of therapy
Have you ever considered that venting on Volnation is their therapy? You are so inconsiderate.

VN Store

Back