Netflix

The roast was pretty good. I hated the Kreischer/Segura thing. Dana White was trash. Why do they do the Kim K stuff? She has nothing to do with anything. I hate all the gimmicks. Just give me close friends and comics making fun of each other. No surprise, Glaser was the funniest.

What was with all the gay stuff in the roast? Kevin Hart called it white boy humor or something like that, and kinda nailed it. I don't know if other cultures do that. I remember being that way when I was 20 and making jokes like that, but WTF. These are retired NFL players well into their 30's and dudes sucking off other dudes is still ever-present in their minds? I guess you don't grow out of it if you never left the locker room?

Gronk was out of control. WTH was he on?

Last edited:
BTW, my favorite moment in the roast was Peyton Manning comes out as a surprise to intro Tom for the final set. He talks for 2 minutes and then tries to leave the stage exiting the back and Tom's going up to the podium to talk, and BB gets up out of his seat and excitedly and briskly walks across the stage to stop Peyton and shake his hand. It was so out of place and cool. It was just like this ultimate moment demonstrating game respects game. Belichick is a football nerd.

The roast was pretty good. I hated the Kreischer/Segura thing. Dana White was trash. Why do they do the Kim K stuff? She has nothing to do with anything. I hate all the gimmicks. Just give me close friends and comics making fun of each other. No surprise, Glaser was the funniest.

What was with all the gay stuff in the roast? Kevin Hart called it white boy humor or something like that, and kinda nailed it. I don't know if other cultures do that. I remember being that way when I was 20 and making jokes like that, but WTF. These are retired NFL players well into their 30's and dudes sucking off other dudes is still ever-present in their minds? I guess you don't grow out of it if you never left the locker room?

Gronk was out of control. WTH was he on?
I think Gronk did half his bag of coke, and Ben Affleck found the other half just before he came out.

I'm guessing Tony Hinchcliffe asked Netflix to let him spoof his podcast and Netflix was tired of Dana White asking to be a roaster so they gave him 1 min before Hinchcliffe.

I think Gronk did half his bag of coke, and Ben Affleck found the other half just before he came out.

I'm guessing Tony Hinchcliffe asked Netflix to let him spoof his podcast and Netflix was tired of Dana White asking to be a roaster so they gave him 1 min before Hinchcliffe.

Oh yeah, Affleck was awful.

Reactions: TN404
"I wouldn't do the Roast again, because I don't like the way it affected my kids." - Tom Brady

“I know Kim was terrified to be here tonight. Not because of this but because her kids are at home with their dad,” - also Tom Brady

VN Store

Back