Netflix

Bad Jerry and Huff are some silly gooses.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
The Mrs. And I just watched the Amanda Knox documentary...there was just something off about her...don't know if she is the one that committed the murder but she definitely had something to do with it imo.

Watched the new Derrin Brown special that dude is pretty amazing. Gotta believe that the audience is real but its hard to believe sometimes.

Watched Safe, it was ok but pretty silly to me. The one family where the kid died was so goofy and slap schticky, they didn't even seem to fit the show. The twist at the end was just ugh.

13 Reasons Why...watching this show would be my first tape.

The Five throw out the
overly sappy ending, and how everything was just perfect again
and I really liked this show. Best of the 3 by far. IMO

SO I just finished episode 8 of staircase, episode 9 takes place 8 years later is it worth finishing out? Does anything really happen?

SO I just finished episode 8 of staircase, episode 9 takes place 8 years later is it worth finishing out? Does anything really happen?

I would watch and skip any scene where you're just hanging out with the family or interviewing Peterson. You'll probably finish the last two episodes in about 45 minutes total, and I think there are some interesting nuggets, particularly when they interview the judge a decade after the fact.

That's my dilemma trying to decide if its worth it after I found out the verdict.

We have two episodes left, and we really are over this whole thing. I guess we'll finish it since we've already invested so much time, but it really could have been done in six episodes. Thirteen is just ridiculous.

It reminds me of S-Town, though, where it seems to have started as one story and then progressed to another. It seems like now, the story isn't so much about Peterson, and it's more about the corruption of the legal system.

VN Store

Back