New commit: RB Carlin Fils-aime Vol per twitter

gifstache.com_2387_1350777601.gif

BOOM......

Love your sports' taste. And booooooom too!

Reactions: 1 person
If Feaster wants to see if Butch is a man of his word it would be welcomed. If Feaster decided to flip I got a feeling we'd find a way to make it work.

CFA is a speedster and is much needed.

There goes Feaster, hope he doesn't leave us at the alter for UM.

As thin as the 2016 class is at RB, there is no way we turn away a talent like Fils-Aime. He's a 4-star on 247, has been trending upward for some time, and holds offers from every school in the SEC East, plus Auburn. We need an elite RB in this class, and Fils-Aime is one of only a handful.

I'm sure the coaches know where they stand with Feaster.

RIP Kesling. Can just hear it now.

"Carl Fills-Amy dashes into the cheggarboards!"

It's more like: "Give goes to Fills-Amy, and he's gonna plough forward for the first down! First-and-ten, Tennessee, and it's going to be close. They're going to bring out the chains, annnnnnd.... looks like he's going to be just short, Tim. So, fourth down..."

Reactions: 2 people
ESPN has him as a 4.8-40 yd dash time? No way that kid is even close to that. They must have docked his time 0.5 seconds when he announced his commitment.

Reactions: 5 people
I thought the thread was something about Chick-fil-A.
This is much, much better. Bring him on.

It's more like: "Give goes to Fills-Amy, and he's gonna plough forward for the first down! First-and-ten, Tennessee, and it's going to be close. They're going to bring out the chains, annnnnnd.... looks like he's going to be just short, Tim. So, fourth down..."

gonna be Carling Feels-Anime takes it to the hole!

ESPN has him as a 4.8-40 yd dash time? No way that kid is even close to that. They must have docked his time 0.5 seconds when he announced his commitment.

That don't mean nothing. I don't see him having the offers that he does at his size if he only runs a 4.8. He has to be a lot faster at 175 lbs

180 lb RB going into his sr year of hs, must be quick, size is nothing to write home to mom about, BUT happy he is on board!

Yeah I'll worry about that size if it's the same post Maurer...see Moseley for perspective. :)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! A little lunch break BOOM. Great news landing a RB. Boom and lunch, now it is time for a nap. GBO

VN Store

Back