New HC

I'm not sure we can find anyone willing to take this dumpster fire. It could ruin his career.

Pay no attention to the 'like' monsters who lie in wait so they can snipe you and get all of their buddies to give them a like. They lurk around every new thread.

Fact is, I think a good head coach can see there is talent on the team. They're just horribly coached--offensive line and defensive line and defense in general. A good coach can see there's plenty to work with.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not sure we can find anyone willing to take this dumpster fire. It could ruin his career.

Your sexist comment assumes it has to be a man. Chancellor palpatine will follow up this historic season with a historic hire. The first female HC in the FBS

We need a coach that understands you can't win without a good off/def line.

Reactions: 1 person
Just witnessed the worst team in the history of Tennessee football and we will probably have some coach none of us have ever heard of taking over tomorrow.

There are no words (at least not printable) to describe what we witnessed not only tonight but this whole season.
My question is how bad will the fall out be?
1. What new HC would want to come into this mess?
2. What about new recruits? Who wants to join this?
3. How many will drop their season tickets?
4. Will current players want to move elsewhere?
5. Will any of the coaches survive?

One thing I am sure of: CBJ's name will live infamously in the history of Vol football.

Kiffin would take this job in a skinny minute. And he would not coach scared. Think these guys tonight would lay an egg against Candy if playing for Lane? You know the answer.

There are no words (at least not printable) to describe what we witnessed not only tonight but this whole season.

One thing I am sure of: CBJ's name will live infamously in the history of Vol football.

I wouldn't use any of the current staff to clean jock straps much less have a position on the new staff. The diarrhea stain they left on this program will never be forgiven or forgotten.

Lol the 18 class is already dessimated. Coaches are already turning us down. Literally exactly what happened 5 years ago. So creepy, like i was dreaming and 5 years passed but then i woke up and its still 5 years ago bwahahahahahaha

Pay no attention to the 'like' monsters who lie in wait so they can snipe you and get all of their buddies to give them a like. They lurk around every new thread.

Fact is, I think a good head coach can see there is talent on the team. They're just horribly coached--offensive line and defensive line and defense in general. A good coach can see there's plenty to work with.

Very little true SEC talent on this team...at least among the players we’ve seen play this this point.

Perhaps there are some young guys who haven’t played yet who are studs, that remains to be seen. But make no mistake here....this is not a very talented roster.

The new schlub that they announce today/this week has his job cut out for him and will earn every dime he’s given....and the first thing he’s gotta do is cull this roster, get it turned over and get some guys in here who can play at an SEC championship level. Imho, he’s got 7-8 guys like that on the roster right now and that’s about it.

Well the minute a new coach is hired, he needs to get as many serviceable O Linemen as he can. And that means starting with him hauling ass to Knoxville Catholic after he leaves the PC without wasting time answering questions or posing for photographs. Hopefully, there is a fathead of him they can paste to cardboard.

Kiffin would take this job in a skinny minute. And he would not coach scared. Think these guys tonight would lay an egg against Candy if playing for Lane? You know the answer.

Hancock knows where you live.

Some, it will pay a lot of money
Lots, they can come here and play right away
None..at first
They stayed thru Butch...enough said
No

Dooley appreciates him though.

Very little true SEC talent on this team...at least among the players we’ve seen play this this point.

Last three years we have been ranked 17th, 14th, and 4th in the nation recruiting, so we do have some talent.

VN Store

Back