New mexico allows killing babies

This is the problem.

Abortion should be considered an extreme measure. Not a form of birth control.

Vile.
I consider it an extreme measure and wish it was a choice no one was ever in a position of making.
I'm all for measures that will reduce the number of people wishing to make that choice.

Reactions: Wireless1
But in no way distinguishes humanity. 😂 that’s so stupid..
I find it stupid to believe a sperm and an egg are nothing separately but instantly become a human when they join. Becoming human is a process we call gestation. Birth marks the passing from gestation to independent life.
A cat embryo is not a cat but a cat embryo.
A fish egg is not a fish but a fish egg.
A chicken egg is not a chicken but a chicken egg.

I find it stupid to believe a sperm and an egg are nothing separately but instantly become a human when they join. Becoming human is a process we call gestation. Birth marks the passing from gestation to independent life.

So you honestly believe a child at 9 months isn’t human because it’s in the womb? Pure idiocy.

Interesting. I wonder how this jives with the Casey viability issue. Pay attention. This may be the thing to push Roe back to the SC. New Mexico might be lighting the path (perhaps unknowingly) to rid the nation of this atrocity.
Even if Roe v Wade were repealed, many states would continue to have legal abortion services. Roughly 60% I would guess. All that repealing Roe would do is allow states to outlaw abortion in their states. Most states believe abortion should remain a legal right previabiluty.

Reactions: hog88
So you honestly believe a child at 9 months isn’t human because it’s in the womb? Pure idiocy.
Where did I ever say that? A nine month old fetus is more human than an 8 month old fetus. An 8 month old fetus is more human than a 7 month old fetus. A two month old fetus is more human than a one month old fetus. A one month old fetus is more human than a zygote. A zygote is more human than a sperm. A sperm is more human than a pubic hair. A newly born baby is more human than an unborn baby.
Birth is the great gateway into life.

Reactions: Septic
Where did I ever say that? A nine month old fetus is more human than an 8 month old fetus. An 8 month old fetus is more human than a 7 month old fetus. A two month old fetus is more human than a one month old fetus. A one month old fetus is more human than a zygote. A zygote is more human than a sperm. A sperm is more human than a pubic hair. A newly born baby is more human than an unborn baby.
Is a two month old child more human than one month old child?

A public hair is more human than Ted Cruz.

Is a two month old child more human than one month old child?
I basically consider all living humans to be equally human in the strictest sense.
But by some measures a two month old would be more of a human life than a one month old.

And they have no logical argument for it.

Its premeditated.
It's not suicide.
Its human.
Its alive.
It's not the mom (or the dad).
It's not consensual.

Is it truly alive if its not sentient or independently viable outside of the womb?

Again, I think some parameters need to be settled on and things need to be defined before we call it "murder". I've always suggested there should no 'bortions past 20-22 weeks. I think it's hard for the anti crowd to wrestle with that so the goal posts are often moved mid argument to all pro choice folks cheering for abortion up to birth. It's simply an easier argument to defeat, despite it being disingenuous.

uoe7mijtaqi61.jpg

She spits truth and it's why the pro choice folks question the motives of many of those that claim to be pro-life. Those that oppose social support systems for the poor are really just virtue signaling.

Last edited:
A fetus is not an embryo.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I basically consider all living humans to be equally human in the strictest sense.
But by some measures a two month old would be more of a human life than a one month old.
That’s some arbitrary measure in your mind. I suppose the Nazis thought the Jew was less human.

Is it truly alive if its not sentient or independently viable outside of the womb?

Again, I think some parameters need to be settled on and things need to be defined before we call it "murder". I've always suggested there should no 'bortions past 20-22 weeks. I think it's hard for the anti crowd to wrestle with that so the goal posts are often moved mid argument to all pro choice folks cheering for abortion up to birth. It's simply an easier argument to defeat, despite it being disingenuous.

uoe7mijtaqi61.jpg

She spits truth and it's why the pro choice folks question the motives of many of those that claim to be pro-life. Those that oppose social support systems for the poor are really just virtue signaling.
Straw men to assume this of anti abortion advocates. But again it’s evil to use the excuse “they might be born poor” to kill a human life

uoe7mijtaqi61.jpg

This is not true. The problem most have is that tax money doesn’t go directly to help children and people in need. Your letting A and B decide how C should help D and AB take a cut out on the way. If we held on to our own money we would be far more effective is distributing funds to help those in need. Your saying if you are pro life you must be pro tax. Please try again.

One has to wonder who dwells on how late a population can kill an unborn child. The progression of this disturbs me. Where does it end? 3 years after birth? It sounds ridiculous but hell so was “up to birth” abortions 3 years ago.

Straw men to assume this of anti abortion advocates. But again it’s evil to use the excuse “they might be born poor” to kill a human life

Has nothing to do with what they "might be born as". But there are hordes of unwanted children already born into poverty that many pro lifers have made the conscious decision to ignore.

When you can own that (as some in this thread already have), the discussion can begin.

So you are against people being charged for killing a baby when they murder a pregnant woman?

To me, this is an interesting question.

Flip it - A pregnant woman driving in the HOV lane that requires at least two passengers. Does she get a ticket or no?

VN Store

Back