New Tennessee Nike Shoe

I find it hilarious that grown men give a sh*t what other grown men wear. My God, you sound like a bunch of old hens.

Lolol, to say we give a **** is a bit of stretch. Im not going to lose any sleep over it. Its a preference....kind of like jorts, wife beaters, white sunglasses and cargo shorts. Some of the things I refuse to wear or things I quit wearing past a certain age.

Reactions: 1 person
I know you're trolling as usual, but that's just dumb. If they aren't for you, fine. But people wear hats and shirts with their team logo all the time. I don't see why shoes would be any different.

I'm a grown man and I'd wear them without hesitation -- at the very minimum, I'd rock them on a casual UT Friday with my orange shirt.

Trolling? No, just giving my opinion. Hats, T shirts, sweatshirts, and jackets are fine - I wear all those things with UT on them. But shoes? Over the top, but again it's JMO Freak.

Lolol, to say we give a **** is a bit of stretch. Im not going to lose any sleep over it. Its a preference....kind of like jorts, wife beaters, white sunglasses and cargo shorts. Some of the things I refuse to wear or things I quit wearing past a certain age.

Yet, everything you listed was popular at the time (except wife beaters. Never known them to be). People, especially kids, try too damn hard to be cool and once something catches on then they don't want to be associated with it because they're not the only ones wearing it anymore.

I can remember when you wouldn't be caught dead wearing a trucker hat/flat bill. Now they're all the rage.

Yet, everything you listed was popular at the time (except wife beaters. Never known them to be). People, especially kids, try too damn hard to be cool and once something catches on then they don't want to be associated with it because they're not the only ones wearing it anymore.

I can remember when you wouldn't be caught dead wearing a trucker hat/flat bill. Now they're all the rage.

And drinking PBR

I actually wish these didn't have the Power T on them.

I would buy them in a snap then.

I feel the T makes it not an everyday shoe. I love reppin the T, but not on a shoe. Love the grey and orange combo though.

Im 33, I'm gonna buy these and wear them with my jersey and cargo shorts and flat bill hat so half the "men" in here have a heart attack.

Reactions: 4 people
I want to like them because of the gray and orange... but those white cushioned bottoms. Ugh.

All I see is orthopedics when I look at them. If the white was just thinner even. But nope, definitely orthopedic.

No grown man should wear shoes with his favorite team's logo on them unless he is coaching said team. Jmo

102-Zoolander-quotes.gif

Yeah, not a grown man here. And I stick by what I said - men wearing jerseys look dumb.

So, you're already an old hen or are you playing one? :eek:lol:

I don't wear jerseys. It's usually too damn hot on game day to wear one. I could give two sh*ts who wears one though.

Reactions: 4 people
Trolling? No, just giving my opinion. Hats, T shirts, sweatshirts, and jackets are fine - I wear all those things with UT on them. But shoes? Over the top, but again it's JMO Freak.

And it's my opinion that your opinion is garbage. It's absolutely no different then wearing a shirt or hat.

Dang. We've beaten every one of those teams the last time out. That feels pretty good.

whats even better is the owner of the gym loves me, got me to do a testimonial and im rocking the UT with pride lol, so now even if they go to the site they gotta see the power T..

its a thing of beauty....
http://thegymftl.com/

Yeah, not a grown man here. And I stick by what I said - men wearing jerseys look dumb.

Maybe it's the college game in general for the jersey opinions. When I watch my Vols play on TV, there aren't that many Jersey's as opposed to Orange shirts etc, and I don't own a UT Jersey even though half of my wardrobe is Orange. However, when you go to NFL games, it's nothing but Jersey's, and I have 4 Ravens Jersey's along with the other half of my wardrobe being purple. And even when tailgating, the difference in the amount of Jersey's at a College tailgate vs a Pro tailgate is night and day. Just a thought....

I know you're trolling as usual, but that's just dumb. If they aren't for you, fine. But people wear hats and shirts with their team logo all the time. I don't see why shoes would be any different.

I'm a grown man and I'd wear them without hesitation -- at the very minimum, I'd rock them on a casual UT Friday with my orange shirt.

I can think of at least 12 times next yr. that I'd wear 'em and dare anyone to say anything about 'em as I sit on my couch, along w/ VOLS cap and T-shirt, and cheer/cry on Saturdays.

VN Store

Back