Next years South Carolina game Idea

All I care is beating the crap out of USCjr. 100-0 is not enough.
I totally agree and I hope they put thier foots on the gas and don't let up....Hell call a timeout up 100-0 and on the goaline...I'd be ok with that...They are about to find out what happens when you piss off the VOL nation!...P.S. Hootie can go blow a fish....Get it?..blowfish...HA!

I say Big Orange nation get behind promoting the worlds largest burger flipping tailgate party all around Neyland Stadium for the South Carolina game. 😆🤣GBO!!!!! Or maybe a burgers or game bird option! Ideas and takes on the idea are welcomed!
Oops, hahahaha

My idea for next year‘s South Carolina game? How about we just finally pay our coach more than South Carolina pays theirs?
Beamer now at $6.5 Million to Heupel‘s $ 5 Million. AD White should be absolutely embarrassed tonight 😡

Normally, I am for taking the high road. I’d like to say something like: “We are a better program - by a mile. They know this. We know this. My dog knows this. We had a dreadful unexplained hiccup. It happens. Just kick their ass and let it go. We have much bigger games our schedule next season. “

That’s what I’d like to say….. but what I’m actually going to say is : BEAT THEM WORSE THAN THEY HAVE EVER BEEN BEATEN. EVER. I mean EVER.
Every time we score, go for two. No punting. Onside kicks. Max effort every play. Pound the ball off tackle every ten seconds until their D can’t even get up. Hurry up offense to the extreme. With five minutes left up about 88- 0…. Put the starters back in, five wide. Deep post routes. All out blitz until the last whistle. I want to BEAT them so bad the whole country turns on us for being unsportsmanlike bullies. And Smokey should pee on their chicken leg at least once a quarter. I mean so bad Barry Switzer and Tom Osbourne are embarrassed.
I mean literally the WORST BEATDOWN in their entire awful HISTORY.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Normally, I am for taking the high road. I’d like to say something like: “We are a better program - by a mile. They know this. We know this. My dog knows this. We had a dreadful unexplained hiccup. It happens. Just kick their ass and let it go. We have much bigger games our schedule next season. “

That’s what I’d like to say….. but what I’m actually going to say is : BEAT THEM WORSE THAN THEY HAVE EVER BEEN BEATEN. EVER. I mean EVER.
Every time we score, go for two. No punting. Onside kicks. Max effort every play. Pound the ball off tackle every ten seconds until their D can’t even get up. Hurry up offense to the extreme. With five minutes left up about 88- 0…. Put the starters back in, five wide. Deep post routes. All out blitz until the last whistle. I want to BEAT them so bad the whole country turns on us for being unsportsmanlike bullies. And Smokey should pee on their chicken leg at least once a quarter. I mean so bad Barry Switzer and Tom Osbourne are embarrassed.
I mean literally the WORST BEATDOWN in their entire awful HISTORY.
Victory formation as time expires. It's a fake! Milton hits Squirrel on a go route to extend the lead to 94.

Ok - I looked it up. The worst loss in their entire history - and there are an awful hell of a lot of ‘em- was 63-0 to Navy- November 13,1920, Annapolis

I say Big Orange nation get behind promoting the worlds largest burger flipping tailgate party all around Neyland Stadium for the South Carolina game. 😆🤣GBO!!!!! Or maybe a burgers or game bird option! Ideas and takes on the idea are welcomed!

Just play the game & kick that ass.

Reactions: volmanjr
Nm

VN Store

Back