Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
001w4097

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks everyone! My wife told me that I would get depressed after this ends. Apparently I got high when I stayed on the Gruden thread. But actually I am relieved, I can focus on the more important things in life. I do feel PF has us in good hands. He took away Bama’s best recruiter and if you can’t beat them; just take one or two :).

Winning Championships #Soon:rock2:

For some unknown reason, I've grown to like you bunch of crazy dudes and dudettes. Guess that makes me a little crazy too.

VFL family!

Reactions: 4 people
Lol. Congrats on the new job and holding on to it!

Yeah, I know Oak Grove. I was living here when the big one came through in the late 90's. Been here 20 yrs now.

Moved here from Knoxville for a 6 month contract. A wife and three kids later I'm still here! :)

Wow... I’ve actually been in Alabama all of my life. Funny story on how I became a UT fan though. Most of my family on my moms side are die hard bama fans and I remember one Saturday sitting in the living room floor playing with barbies (I was 7) in my grandmothers house and the Tenn/Bama game was on. Everyone was cheering for bama of course so I decided to cheer for the “other team” because it was making them mad. Tennessee won the game and that started everything for me. 😂

I know. tl;dr
Just feeling a bit of nostalgia tonight. Might be the wine though.

Reactions: 5 people
This makes our inept Admin on the Hill even look worse.

Attachments

• 75993CBD-F4E7-4E50-B5DD-20766B2DD9F6.jpeg
    75993CBD-F4E7-4E50-B5DD-20766B2DD9F6.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back