NFL360 Resilience - Joshua Dobbs and AJ Cucksey

And we whine and complain about so many insignificant things. For AJ to persevere through so much adversity is inspiring to me. To see Josh Dobbs really love this kid like a little brother is a lesson we all need to notice. Most of us will never change the world. All of us can change the world for someone else that has tremendously large needs. Either through supporting a charity with our time and / or financial means, we all can make a difference. What are you waiting for? Let’s help some one today.

For those interested earlier in this program there was a segment talking about heroism of former football players that was inspiring as well.
KJ Osborne, Vikings receiver helped save someone from a burning car.
Brandon Bair former DL saved truck driver after it collided with a train.
And how a high school football coach that was a former Oregon player helped protect students and confront shooter.
All worth your time.

Only time will tell.
Ok🤭Don't get your hopes up. I would love it too. There's less than a 1% chance of it happening though. I do feel Hooker could become the solid QB2 in Detroit as a successor in waiting. Dobbs will likely float to another team next year when a team's top 2 are injured. Maybe start a few games again.

Thank you for posting that. What a great story and Josh Dobbs continues to be an awesome representative for the University. A True VFL!!
The quality and dignity of players like Joshua Dobbs absolutely blow all the hideous, self-absorbed, violent, immoral life’s of so many who garner the attention away so often. I agree. One could not write a better “job description” for a VFL than the life lived by one Joshua Dobbs. Praying AJ conquers the evils of cancer! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Ratvol
There may or may not be less than a 1 percent chance, but the Titanic was also dubbed "unsinkable" before its maiden voyage.

I called the plumber. My eyes have developed a huge leak.
very touching story. Dobbs amazes me. With his busy schedule and he makes time to help this young man. We need more Dobbs in the world.

Reactions: tennrich1

VN Store

Back