Nick Saban Retiring - CONFIRMED

lol. Do you honestly think TX and OU haven’t been paying players like Bama has?
Did you read the post . I said without getting caught . Saban and a few others had it perfected now they do not have that advantage . IMO Saban was a great coach but level the field now he leaves . So LOL all you want Bama boy

Did you read the post . I said without getting caught . Saban and a few others had it perfected now they do not have that advantage . IMO Saban was a great coach but level the field now he leaves . So LOL all you want Bama boy
How is the playing field leveled? Bama boy? Grow up. It’s ones like you who cannot give credit to the greatest coach in modern sports who look dumb.

Saban retires and @vol_hoops gets garbage officiating, on top of Rece Davis and six other voters leaving Vol football out of Top 25. Go figure! Need any more reasons to hate bama?

When are any SEC schools going to have any courage to get the league office out of Birmingham?

Reactions: mpfvol
Ha. Let Bama have Kiffin. We should chip in a couple mil for his salary too. He’s a punk and will never be Saban. He’s my first choice! Be a great day for VN if that happens.
That would be epic. I would love to beat up on Lame on a regular basis.

Saban retires and @vol_hoops gets garbage officiating, on top of Rece Davis and six other voters leaving Vol football out of Top 25. Go figure! Need any more reasons to hate bama?

When are any SEC schools going to have any courage to get the league office out of Birmingham?
Whenever Vols lose it’s always because of the refs. When we win it’s despite the refs. Typical VN 😂😂😂😂😂

It’s Kiffin or bust. Not a single other coach that can walk in right now and keep the recruits in my opinion. He will be good there but he won’t be Saban level.
And I think he is the guy with the ego big enough to want to follow Saban at Alabama

Reactions: LAVol1 and NEO
WJOX 94.5 Alabama sports talk has been running constant special coverage for the past several hours. Something else to listen to. It is on iHeart Radio if anyone wants to listen in

Reports are that Saban was still interviewing candidates for coordinator positions earlier today. Seriously, who does that knowing they are about to retire later in the day? 😳
That just seems almost cruel to me.

Gotta be stressful for Alabama beer distributors tonight. Do they send alcohol to Auburn for the celebrations or to the rest of the state for the people in mourning? Either way, their product is in very high demand right now

They don't have the advantage anymore? Really? Bama fans are the craziest in the country--it's the state of Alabama: college football is about the only thing that place has got. Only texas and a&m boosters are in the same Fanatic ball park. So in a money game, you'd be foolish to think that above-board corruption is going to even things out. It won't.

VN Store

Back