Nico's status for tomorrow

The logic of some people. If you are rooting for Nico to play tomorrow, you are rooting for us to lose or struggle against UF....

Exactly. We need JM3 to have the game of his life and come out of the Cesswamp with a win and a whole lot of confidence. The less we see of Nico this season the better, unless he gets to play a whole half because we're up by 35 points.

You asked the question and I answered it. No need to be a smartass considering you didn't even understand what the OP was asking to begin with.
Did you understand the post? By asking if Nico was out "for sure" for Florida it implies he had heard he was going to be out. Therefore I asked what was the source for his question as I found nothing anywhere about the potential for him being out. Your response was totally inane and useless and I responded as so many do on here with a suitably smarmy response.

Last edited:
hey guys i hear d on a forum that nico is hurt so i wanted to check on this forum: is he really hurt? yes I know he was warming up last week and seemed fine but I'm just really concerned

Altered your title slightly to keep people from freaking out lol, but it's a slightly valid question.

Word last week was he was questionable right up until kickoff but then they confirmed he was available. No idea if he would've really seen action or not if we'd played better against AP.
Wbir reported he had a wrist injury and was questionable about 45 mins prior to kickoff last week. They also reported it on the kickoff show on sports animal. Who knows, CJH is pretty tight with injury news

Reactions: tennrich1 and GAVol
If Nico's wrist is still an issue and Joe is struggling tomorrow night, it would be interesting to see if Moore could get a few snaps in this game.

Reactions: LittleVol
He's not going to play unless its a complete blowout...Not sure why this is even relevant.
It’s relevant because we have a 6th year senior that has proven time and again he’s not a qb. 3 picks tomorrow for Pahokee Joe.

The logic of some people. If you are rooting for Nico to play tomorrow, you are rooting for us to lose or struggle against UF....
Or…….I’ve seen this movie before. Joe ain’t the guy. When they award points for how far u can throw, he will be the guy. Until then, he’s not.

Altered your title slightly to keep people from freaking out lol, but it's a slightly valid question.

Word last week was he was questionable right up until kickoff but then they confirmed he was available. No idea if he would've really seen action or not if we'd played better against AP.

Who said he was questionable last week?

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back