'24 NJ DL Maraad Watson (Syracuse)

Well 2 of the best DL coaches in country like him alot to offer says something. Eric Cain after watching his tape like some of us have also saw what these coaches have seen kid has quickness and agility and hands to play power 5 football. Yes if we had committed our DL already we would be full and not taken this kid but it doesn't lessen his future ability. In CHRIST Alone

Well 2 of the best DL coaches in country like him alot to offer says something. Eric Cain after watching his tape like some of us have also saw what these coaches have seen kid has quickness and agility and hands to play power 5 football. Yes if we had committed our DL already we would be full and not taken this kid but it doesn't lessen his future ability. In CHRIST Alone
You’re using too much logic 🙄

I don’t care if he is a 1 star. If RG wants him, I don’t question it at all. Our defensive line is damn good.
If someone is questioning Rodney Garner, the DL, or DL recruiting, im talking even the faintest of whispers of criticism...that should say all we need to know about said poster...then, we should laugh at them. Seriously, how can anything they say carry any weight, at all, after that?

Reactions: Lefteye and bpvol
If someone is questioning Rodney Garner, the DL, or DL recruiting, im talking even the faintest of whispers of criticism...that should say all we need to know about said poster...then, we should laugh at them. Seriously, how can anything they say carry any weight, at all, after that?
It’s the one position group that I don’t worry about since we have Garner and Ekeler there.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Let's get Watson wrapped up this weekend, he doesn't need to leave until he signs a letter of commitment. We need this big boy.
Go Vols

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Franklin noticed his play so much that he didn’t offer him. Get real.
Do you know anything about Penn States recruiting? You know nothing about their numbers or depth at a position. Quit acting like it’s guaranteed that this can’t be good. Some of y’all act like you know more than Rodney G because a website tells you how many stars they have. Get real.

I have a good feeling about this kid, he is coachable, good motor, good size, let's get him in the program and let RG mold him into a great lineman
Go Vols
No way in hell this kid can play. Have you seen his stars. Rg don’t know what he’s talking about I don’t even know why he would kick the tires on such a prospect. Kidding btw

Some of the Penn St mods were saying the staff wanted him to hold off signing and not take the TN visit, probably wanted to evaluate him further?

Still think he signs with Syracuse, doesn’t he have four former teammates on the roster there?

VN Store

Back