No Vols selected in second round

mtvols

Wow, no Vols selected in the second round. Would have thought at least Hooker and Hyatt would have been picked.

Qb is the least drafted position in the second round. If they are close you draft in the first to get the 5th year option. If not you take them in the 3rd. Eric Cain almost convinced me he’d go in the second.

Reactions: VOLinPD
I think the view of Flobee McBowlcut is prevalent among NFL staffs.

We shall see. I put very little credence in a uga player and coach who was taught how to cheat at Bama.

Nonetheless, you can bet Supercuts will use this to sell his trash program over us on the trail.

Not blaming him for leaving port on a high tide, but yes. There were no guarantees either way. He had one great college season. I think he will have a good career in the NFL, but he'll need to beef up and polish his craft.

He received bad advice as he thought he had enough momentum to go in the 1st round. The combine didn’t help his cause and most of his routes were vertical. Hopefully he will ball and then get paid in his 2nd contract. Early success from he and Tillman will put “it’s the system” chants to rest.

Great question. IMO yes
I can’t see it. I don’t see any way he doesn’t regress from a billetnikoff season and losing hooker. Also just the risk of injury is really difficult to take for an entire extra season. Also, I am of the opinion that he was drafted about where he should have been if not still a little higher. I mean statistically he put up the best season in program history. But I think Tillman is the much better nfl receiver and that Hyatt probably won’t ever have much impact at the next level. He did awesome to put together last season and turn it into a big payday. That balance game, good lord talk about being etched into the history of a program.

VN Store

Back