Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Just to athletes? Seems a lot more important than hs freshman civics
So I’d argue the civics are also important, but I do agree with you. We’ve bandied about teaching like a basic “health” class before, and I always work in at least a week on how to read health insurance plans that an employer offers. This would be a good counterpart to those sorts of course offerings. Could maybe even bundle them all together as one three-hour course.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
So I’d argue the civics are also important, but I do agree with you. We’ve bandied about teaching like a basic “health” class before, and I always work in at least a week on how to read health insurance plans that an employer offers. This would be a good counterpart to those sorts of course offerings. Could maybe even bundle them all together as one three-hour course.
I recall watching a UH program early morning before heading off to work, that explained the right click functions on a mouse. I had considered myself literate before, but that thirty minute exposure opened the digital world for me.

I was exposed to Fortran in my first computer science class. “Bertha” was our punchcard IBM monstrosity. 🤣

Pouring salt to the wound…
Must sting to get kicked to the curb and out recruited in less than a month lol.

The fellow in the comments about the fakest bandwagon fan I’ve seen smh.
The reply function will serve you well when calling out “the fellow in the comments” . You need to learn to own your opinion and yer 💩 talking.

Rarely when offering a difference of opinion do you reply directly to a comment. UdooU.

VN Store

Back