Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Like to see Auburn beat Bama and they would both be 6 and 6.
Definitely!

I think we want Ole Miss to beat Miss St, and they're doing it 25-20 right now. We are unlikely to catch Ole Miss for 3rd since they have the tiebreak. A loss by Miss St, esp combined w a Bama loss, helps our shot at 4th.

Definitely!

I think we want Ole Miss to beat Miss St, and they're doing it 25-20 right now. We are unlikely to catch Ole Miss for 3rd since they have the tiebreak. A loss by Miss St, esp combined w a Bama loss, helps our shot at 4th.

I still maintain it’s better for us if MSST wins for tie breaking purposes. Likely we could end up in a tie with either team but we have the head to head victory over MSST but a loss to Ole Miss.

Definitely!

I'm hoping we get fourth lot easier on the team even if your in with SC. They are looking a little vulnerable anyway might be another close game.

I still maintain it’s better for us if MSST wins for tie breaking purposes. Likely we could end up in a tie with either team but we have the head to head victory over MSST but a loss to Ole Miss.
I would say that also if Ole Miss didn't have such a weak remaining schedule. Even if they lost today looks like they will win out and finish 11 and 5 best we can do. Could throw us down to 5 seed if Miss St were to finish with just 4 losses. They do have a game at Bama. Really we need to beat LSU and Texas A&M and everything should be ok. We still need to get Miss St to five losses as probably not going to win at SC.

would say that also if Ole Miss didn't have such a weak remaining schedule. Even if they lost today looks like they will win out and finish 11 and 5 best we can do. Could throw us down to 5 seed if Miss St were to finish with just 4 losse
Exactly why I hope MSU wins. We're not going to catch Ole Miss. They'd have to lose today and then 2 more for us to catch them (assuming we lose one more) since they have the tiebreak over us. And they have the easiest schedule from here on in.

Damn, Auburn is blowing it! Bama just took the lead, SAB having a moment.

Exactly why I hope MSU wins. We're not going to catch Ole Miss. They'd have to lose today and then 2 more for us to catch them (assuming we lose one more) since they have the tiebreak over us. And they have the easiest schedule from here on in.

Damn, Auburn is blowing it! Bama just took the lead, SAB having a moment.
That game is over two Nye threes and a win for Bama. I don't think they will win at SC, but that is only six losses need them to get to seven.

My team hasn't even had their (latest) spanking yet and I laugh everytime I see that banner. But it's the Aja statue that gets me the most. Maybe someday, but in her 20s? Just embarrassing over reach on both counts, typical of trying-too-hard Dawn at that point. Funny thing is she doesn't even need that over reach anymore, maybe even regrets it.

It's sports, therefore plenty of reason to care about and bitch about what other teams do in their house. As I said the other day, the last jewel in the crown for SC and their fans is acting like they've been there before. You're the prohibitive overdog, please drop "Us Against the World" and own the position. Or don't, again it's sports, the fan rules are different. Why we love it!
That statue would mean a lot more to Aja at 42 than at 22. You can’t rush heritage or legacy.

That statue would mean a lot more to Aja at 42 than at 22. You can’t rush heritage or legacy.
You would think someone at such a fine institution of higher education would understand that. Their deal, their timing. I’m not gonna but a whole lot of mental effort toward it. Same goes with that banner. I’m like, “…whatevs”

Reactions: Lucy and knoxvol52
Oof just saw the buzzer beater for the Utah vs Colorado game…

Ole girl definitely walked. She takes 2 steps then her back foot drags before she releases the Ball. Pretty bad missed call imo.

But bc Utah complained about the Pac-12 officials in the last seconds of the Arizona and Stanford game they lost I’m sure this was a gimme

You would think someone at such a fine institution of higher education would understand that. Their deal, their timing. I’m not gonna but a whole lot of mental effort toward it. Same goes with that banner. I’m like, “…whatevs”
Lucy said:

Maybe all the Heisman statues should come down for all the players who received one before age 42 then? That was the age thrown out there wasn’t it? Let’s start a clamor to take down Tebow’s, Murray’s, Mayfield’s etc etc…or is it just that it’s in a women’s sport that this “new” standard exists?

I think it meant a whole lot to her at age 22, and as much to many more like her, if you haven’t seen this already it kinda tells the significance of the moment….

Last edited:

VN Store

Back