Noon Kickoff for SC. Who is going?

ptcarter

Boomshanka! (Google that)
Yet another "Nooner". We need to win, and win some more in order to get a little higher priority. I think it was during Butch years, but is seemed like we had Vern and Gary (CBS) in the pressbox for half the games almost one season. Hard to get a full house at that time of day. Florida/Vandy is also noon on Saturday.

On another note - the 9:00 pm kickoffs (8:00 central) are a little ridiculous. Is that new? It was after midnight when the Auburn/LSU game ended. That's brutal to be leaving a stadium that time of night. Seems they could back that kickoff time a couple of hours without a lot of pain. Looks like Bama, TAM is the late game Saturday.

I'm headed to Knoxville Sat. 200 mile drive - leaving at the crack of dawn. GBO

Yet another "Nooner". We need to win, and win some more in order to get a little higher priority. I think it was during Butch years, but is seemed like we had Vern and Gary (CBS) in the pressbox for half the games almost one season. Hard to get a full house at that time of day. Florida/Vandy is also noon on Saturday.

On another note - the 9:00 pm kickoffs (8:00 central) are a little ridiculous. Is that new? It was after midnight when the Auburn/LSU game ended. That's brutal to be leaving a stadium that time of night. Seems they could back that kickoff time a couple of hours without a lot of pain. Looks like Bama, TAM is the late game Saturday.

Me and 3

Wish I could going to try to make the cross country drive next week if it’s a night game. Almost impossible to safely make a day game with my school and work schedule

I'll be watching it from my phone while attending Hazzard Fest in Greeneville this weekend. Should be a good game for us!

If I still lived in Baton Rouge I'd be tempted, but from Houston it's a bit more of a haul. Not to mention we're balls-to-the-wall 24/7 to keep our customers happy...

Reactions: Wireless1
✋ plus five and probably 2 more…. But it’s only from west knoxville so it’s not near the effort required of many of you

Me and 2 others from Radford VA

VN Store

Back