Not a good start to the day...fake news.

Well I'm not just anyone.

tenor.gif

Is that cat trying to hook up with a mouse while promoting smoking.

What gives it away? I mean that seriously. I’m clearly gullible cause I don’t see what makes it obviously fake.

I'm no expert, for sure. But after someone said it was fake, i went back and looked closer. Notice how you can clearly see the top power line in front of the fire, even though the telephone pole it is attached to is behind the truck?

So based on what the eyes see, the closest thing is the truck ... behind it is power pole and power lines ... and behind those are the fire.

That means the fire isn't on the trailer.

But it's even weirder, because the fire is in FRONT of some of the other power lines. Which is, of course, impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: bag12day
What gives it away? I mean that seriously. I’m clearly gullible cause I don’t see what makes it obviously fake.

Well, for one, the color looks unnatural. Look at the white of the open door vs the side. Same light, but the side looks less white...almost a gray tint to it. For another, when you open the image in an editor and magnify, you can see there are poorly done layers/merging/blending.

Finally, there's this hint:
maxresdefault.jpg

Fire obviously not even in the truck.....way behind it.

No, it actually is in the truck. The truck was on a highway. The video was taken from a parking lot at the side of the highway with power lines behind and in front. Several images taken at various angles and times of the burn.

Looking at some office space today. Hit it off with the property manager. He gave me this Cuban cigar. Would be an amazing omen...
Here’s to hoping. Go VOLS

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4

There’s a hazmat placard on the rear door. DOT specifies that there are supposed to be matching placards on both sides and the front of the trailer. You can clearly see the placards on the side of the trailer are covered/erased.

It definitely seems like the OP was somehow fooled by this. Lol. Though I have to admit, it wouldn't have been the most surprising thing that could theoretically happen today. Beating Alabama would take that spot.

VN Store

Back