Nothing/Nowhere even comes CLOSE!

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!

FfWaXtNWIAE1FHg

We really need a DJ who can get the crowd more involved. If it was me I'd say "everyone boo at the people not screaming on 3rd down" or demand crowd to their feet with more "get loud" visuals. 30% I'd say don't even do anything but watch silently the whole game

We really need a DJ who can get the crowd more involved. If it was me I'd say "everyone boo at the people not screaming on 3rd down" or demand crowd to their feet with more "get loud" visuals. 30% I'd say don't even do anything but watch silently the whole game
Don't ever want the fans booing during a game. No way for the players to not think the crowd is aiming it at them. Could trigger portal moves with today's mindset.

You are obviously not over 80 with bad knees, arthritic spine and damaged vocal chords. I sure hope you live that long and then get back to me.

No on the DJ thing. The atmosphere in Neyland is second to none.

I read somewhere about the top ten game start-ups in college football.Ut running thru the "T" was not listed.Clemson's rock touch and other crapolas were.All that can be said to that is-"HORSESH..T!"
Don't forget virginia tech jumping up and down to Metallica 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: TAF
I don’t yell that much. Third down, or otherwise. Makes my head hurt easily. Others are just going to have to make up for it, I guess.

You are evidently still young and have not paid you dues to life yet. I was that way once.

I’m 85 and I jell when I go to any Tennessee ball game; home or on the road.
To jell or not to jell...sometimes not even a question. Some parts jell and other...well...not sure what they do, but most of the time, it doesn't feel all that good.

VN Store

Back