Offensive line!!!

Allvols1996

I know the highlight, explosive plays get a lot of attention, but our offensive line was bullish last night in both run and pass protection.

Several occasions where no gain, and short gain runs were converted to 5 yards or more. Hendon had plenty of time to survey the field.

Incredible performance!!!

Our OL held that Bama team to one sack and no QB hurries.

Best OL in the country right now, played against maybe the best DL in the country and gave up one sack and had 182 yards rushing.

I’d still say Bama has the best OL in the country but we are right there with them, which is crazy to think about

Reactions: DD4ME
I know the highlight, explosive plays get a lot of attention, but our offensive line was bullish last night in both run and pass protection.

Several occasions where no gain, and short gain runs were converted to 5 yards or more. Hendon had plenty of time to survey the field.

When I say Mays block Anderson one and one and stuff him, I about fell down. Unbelievable performance across the board

Reactions: Ratvol
Most
Respectfully disagree. Bryce Young was running for his life the entire game and took some massive shots.
Most of his running was well into the play. Their line pass blocked exceptionally well. Plus, Young was uncanny in finding wide open players deep into the play. Even when we blitzed aggressively, he almost always knew exactly where to go. He’s a phenom and earned the Heisman.

Reactions: I Love Lamp
Performance of a decade! Hendon not sacked even once by alabamas “vaunted defense”. Ran for 182 yards, more than twice alabamas defense averages. Over 550 total yards.

These dudes earning it out there!

Reactions: Big Al Orange

Agree

I love this post. Usually To'o To'o blitzes and Will Anderson coming like freight trains. I can't remember even hearing their names called. I saw To'o To'o stand over one of our players gloating after 2 other guys made a tackle on a screen (I think it was) like he actually did something other than stand there for emotional support. Otherwise I couldn't even tell they were on the field.

VN Store

Back