Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Amen
@AM64 you could do it but I dont think the risk to you or your wife (considering her dependence on you) is worth it, my friend.

You're in Chattanooga, right? How about I come down in a couple weeks and help out?

You know, none of us want to be told we can’t do what we used to do without a second thought.

How bad does an FBI agent have to screw up to get assigned to us? I'm guessing the last chance before reassignment as a DC meter reader.

Pretty damn bad I’d say, but, little do they know the low worth they assign to our priority level.

Best job they’ll ever have! Undeserving of us I say!

Amen
@AM64 you could do it but I dont think the risk to you or your wife (considering her dependence on you) is worth it, my friend.

You're in Chattanooga, right? How about I come down in a couple weeks and help out?

Actually this is the other house that needs the work ... and closer to you. I will keep your offer in mind, but I think my sister or in-laws can point me to some reputable labor. I'm getting more used to the idea that I can't do everything anymore, so I'll probably get a list of things I need done and get started when I can. The wife doesn't like to be there, but I've told her I have things to do and she has to go with me. If I leave her alone for more than a couple of hours, I generally find her on the floor someplace. The good news is that she is getting a bit better and even makes some trips to the bathroom on her own. I may sic her on her brother since he is a contractor - and not doing as much work since having a stroke. The best thing about that is that she can't complain as much about being there if he's the one doing the work and keeping her there.

I may get around to hunting you down one of these days for a visit. I've always thought it would be interesting to meet almost everybody who posts here, but you and AirVol and a couple of others aren't real far from the other house. And there are definitely people in the Chattanooga area it would be nice to know.

VN Store

Back