Official Gruden Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, long time lurker. Had another account made in 2011 and was around for the 2012 Grudemania but sadly lost my account info. Happy to be back and am enjoying the ride this time around as well. You all are an awesome bunch and regardless what happens, I’m happy to have been a part of both times. Go Vols and Gruden to the Hill!! Soon!!

Welcome back

Just as I was catching up in 37 bam it's gone. Can anyone update what was said to cause the doom and gloom?

Hello all, long time lurker. Had another account made in 2011 and was around for the 2012 Grudemania but sadly lost my account info. Happy to be back and am enjoying the ride this time around as well. You all are an awesome bunch and regardless what happens, I’m happy to have been a part of both times. Go Vols and Gruden to the Hill!! Soon!!

Welcome! This is happening a lot in this thread. The more the merrier.

I've got a couple of other websites open. This is the only site that is being incredibly slow at loading pages. I've cleared my browsing history thinking that may be part of the problem, didn't help.

**Edit** Much better now.

I was having problems too, but seems to be better now.

Reactions: 2 people
Pro Gruden thread sounds great. Anyway we can keepnthe discussion on point? In 37 there was one oeice of info every 43 pages.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back