Official Gruden Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing to add other than I’ve had way to many bushwhackers here in Mexico today ( yes, I am a girl so it’s ok). I sat next to a browns fan for a while,at the bar while the husband had kid duty and I drank too much.

Wheeee!!!!

Is there anyway to say 100% that AV is legit? No but we are all trusting that he is based on past interactions or “proof” but I can’t say that I know his information is any more valid or concrete than anyone else tbh
You had a problem believing in Santa Claus as a kid I bet ! One only has to take the time in reading ALL available Atlanta VOL posts over time to know the answer before making such assanine conjectures :ermm:

Reactions: 3 people
I’m talking myself into there having been a very Grude dining experience at Calhoun’s yesterday. I’m not letting mere facts get in the way of a Grude story, friends!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 8 people
I'm never sure why Chip Kelly keeps getting tied to the UCLA job. He's not a west coast person and UCLA would pay about 1/2 what other big jobs pay. He's my #2 behind Gruden, so of course it appears UT isn't even giving him a sniff.

what are you talking about ? Kelly coached at Oregon.

You had a problem believing in Santa Claus as a kid I bet ! One only has to take the time in reading ALL available Atlanta VOL posts over time to know the answer before making such assanine conjectures :ermm:

Dox name is Thomas I bet

Not sure how to take beavers post. Does this mean Sexton is getting in the way or he’s just always been a pain in our arse.

Would like to know gruden is still in the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back