Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just announce today then have press conference at Half time of the SEC championship game. Best of both worlds

Reactions: 1 person
First thing is to get Jones off the Jumbotron and 2nd is to put that National Championship Trophy back where it belongs and take the Outback Bowl Trophy under the stairs, 3rd take every pic of Butch Jones down on Campus I expect that to be done today though all pcs of jones will be off campus by the end of the day and Billboards will be changed.

Reactions: 5 people
First thing is to get Jones off the Jumbotron and 2nd is to put that National Championship Trophy back where it belongs and take the Outback Bowl Trophy under the stairs, 3rd take every pic of Butch Jones down on Campus I expect that to be done today though all pcs of jones will be off campus by the end of the day and Billboards will be changed.

Yep, change that now.

I keep seeing Jones/Fulmer so I fully expect it to come ou at some point about why he hates him

Reactions: 1 person
Good morning! I just got caught up. I really hadn't considered ESPN as a player in our little drama here other than their accountants being able to sleep a tad bit better at night.

I must think about this now. All day.

Reactions: 4 people
StoVol knows the deal

It’s amazing how some will treat others just to be perceived as right, I mean who gives a **** if we turn out to be wrong? At least I’ve exposed the true from the mendacity amongst these second rate fools. No better than mike Hamilton imo. I mean , helll fire, how much suckitude does one have to endure to get pisssed and start demanding competency? Invest some damn money on your loyal fans for Gods sake. Haters screaming pipe dream tell me one thing, that they have no balls. Sad!

Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back