Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting out at the farm getting an early start. Just sipping on some fine non-taxed high-end libations.

View attachment 146235

Peaches, Strawberries and yes, the one on the right is Applewood Bacon Shine....

Make good choices folks...

CH_V

a6bde3e61a3911379a7263d286e5380520f2b4c0.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Based on a couple emails I’ve received today, I feel the need to reiterate that THiS IS A PRO-GRUDEN thread.

If you don’t believe any of the hype, simply move to the Mullen or Norvell threads, or any other thread on the site for that matter. This particular thread isn’t for you.

This is a lighthearted thread for those who are having a blast following all the Gruden rumors and wish to do so with other fans.

We don’t need trolls, anti-Gruden folks trying to stir the masses, or self appointed mods trying to call out others in here.

It’s not for everyone. I get that. But it is what it is and many of us have enjoyed the ride so far, however it turns out.

Please make sure this post makes it to the top of the next Gruden thread. If not, please report that post and remind us to include it. Also please report obvious trolls who are clearly here only to harass and incite. I’m not referring to those sharing respectful opinions. The difference should be obvious to most.

Thanks for reading.

Go Vols.

Reactions: 79 people
I have my own opinion of other coaches but this is the JG thread and I will keep the faith until the door is closed. What amazes me is how many sites are saying what a mistake it would be to hire Gruden. How he doesn’t even compare to Saban. (They’re right btw: Saban couldn’t hack it so he grabbed his bama jacket)
What I want to see is a sports writer exploring what it could be like if Jon Gruden becomes the next Dick Vermeil. You guys remember how the Rams were ridiculed for bringing back a has been 15 years out of being a coach? How’d that work out?
I choose to believe that Gruden wants to be remembered as a great coach and what would be better than putting a National Championship for a school he loves next to his SB win?

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back