Official Jon Gruden Thread 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m done, don’t worry. You can whine to each other to your hearts content. I can’t stand to look at it any longer.

Pruitt is not following a guy that got fired for going 10-2. Georgia was loaded when Kirby was hired and his seniors come back for this year. You will see the real Kirby next year.

Have you seen the recruiting class Kirby has been putting together. Dudes legit

e15fovwc3yftwnghfrus

Reactions: 1 person
Well, let's have a rundown shall we?

"My work here is done."
":)"
"Soon"
"I got a text from...."
"Stalking horse"
"Pocket aces"
"These guys don't miss"
"Gtfo"

Cryptic posts, smiley faces, black tuxes, peace fingers, overdone Hyams jokes, "vfls" who won't support UT anymore because they don't like the hire, and the world's largest collection of insiders.

Does that about cover it. What a crazy ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Why are so many people googling Jeremy Pruitt right now?? Hmmm....

Attachments

• 703A443C-85FA-4718-93DC-87958BE27CDF.jpg
    703A443C-85FA-4718-93DC-87958BE27CDF.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 2 people
It seems we have a new coach. As long as he was given the resources to truly hire a staff that is one of if not the BEST in the country he has everything else, facilitys, a solid fan base, an AD that knows what it is to be a VFL and the largest recruiting budget in the country.

This could and should turn out good. Now lets make "GO BIG ORANGE" mean something like it once did and alway should have.

Whether you agree he is a good hire or not isn’t my beef. It’s when you go on a rant about how you’re done, selling or burning your tickets, and trying to publicly shame our AD and Fulmer over this hire.

If u don't like it hit the door boss. Let those who are upset be upset. if ur happy good for u but we don't care. Get the hell into a thread where people might give a piss what u think. Hint it is not here.

Well, let's have a rundown shall we?

"My work here is done."
":)"
"Soon"
"I got a text from...."
"Walking horse"
"Pocket aces"
"These guys don't miss"
"Gtfo"

Cryptic posts, smiley faces, black tuxes, peace fingers, overdone Hyams jokes, "vfls" who won't support UT anymore because they don't like the hire, and the world's largest collection of insiders.

Does that about cover it. What a crazy ride.

You forgot Scotch and golf.

I bet you were a hall monitor in JR high, weren’t you.

Nope, I was certainly the one shoving your head in the toilet though.

People want to vent, rant and rave right now. And it's best for people not to come in poking with a stick. Serves zero purpose except to inflate their own pathetic egos and childish desires.

Reactions: 4 people
UTSuave’;14861006 said:
Oh I am a cry baby?...well well how about you go **** yourself in 5 years don't be back in here crying about how your tried of tennessee football TANKING because we are hiring coordinator further more we PASSED ON A COACH THAT HAS WON A SEC TITLE GAME AND A NATIONAL TITLE GAME that begged to be here but pruitt is the answer?!! Listen you may be blind but I know your not dumb go back to the RF where you belong

in 3, 2, 1

Trey Wallace‏
@TreyW_Radio
6m6 minutes ago
More
Tennessee will hold a Press Conference tomorrow at 1ET to announce the hire of Jeremy Pruitt.

I’ve been on this Gruden train the whole time. But serious question, if Pruitt comes in here and does what Kirby done at UGA you mean to tell you diehard UT fans don’t support that guy cause he’s not a UT guy? Was Lane a UT guy?

If he wins here I don’t care if he come from Indonesia! As a fan we’re supposed to support and not fire them without giving them a chance. If you don’t want to spend your money there anymore, fine but don’t bash the team that you supposedly LOVE.

It’s a shot in the dark I get that but at least give the man a chance.

Here's the deal...everyone is mad because once again we settled. Mad because we haven't learned a dang thing from our last decade. We are being run into the ground and it's as plain as the nose on your face.

We are Orange to the core. We will get behind our team with our cheering and pulling for them in due time but the anger we are showing now is very real. We will support as always just not with our wallets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back