Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t require as much effort on the recruiting front? Just a guess...

That's a defeatist attitude, or you're entirely underestimating our brand. We can compete for recruits with anyone in the country. If Doofus Dooloser and Lyle Jones can do it, imagine what Gruden (or top name) could do.

Lost-on-VolNation.gif

I’ve given up on keeping up.

Reactions: 10 people
I’ll say this one more time....

Unless the stories of the bad boys of Gainsville were completely untrue and fabricated to the point of nearly losing everything (family standpoint) Mullen will not be at a major program again. It wasn’t his choice to be at State and it won’t be his choice on where he goes.

Maybe I'm being slow... But can you explain that a little better? Why wasn't his choice?

You'll never find Peyton Manning's name in the Hamilton County GIS database. I'll assume it would be the same for Jon Gruden in Knox County?

You can find his name on the properties they own in Jefferson County. Depending on how backed up the tax assessors office is it could take weeks to update. If I was Currie I would visit the assessor and ask if they could slide the Gruden card name to the bottom of the pile.

Reactions: 1 person
Adding to what VOLnSFD was pointing at.... Do you people think it is coincident that when Gruden train gets rolling after a good Grumor, that some poster with a November join date out of nowhere throws a log across our tracks to try to slow the train down.

Starting to see a pattern here.

Reactions: 10 people
Yes I was glad to see this post. I’m pretty certain I know the booster but didn’t want to say bc I’m not 100%. If you’d like we can exchange emails and you can tell me if I’m right or not?

You're looking for user "volkayaker" he's the author I am nominating for "Best Post of Gruden Threads XXX-39." Or the worst, depending on what happens in the end. Haha

I just quoted his post from 39 right at the end that went partially unnoticed, and brought it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back