Official Jon Gruden thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siap. Saw this posted on tos. I wonder if the beaver on that site is mit?

Attachments

• 4C175360-F17F-46A0-850C-4D23717BB21C.jpg
    4C175360-F17F-46A0-850C-4D23717BB21C.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 232
Reactions: 2 people
Boise State never played anyone. And what he did at a lower level is beside the point. He's been a power 5 coach for 4 years now at a major program. Who cares what he did at Boise. What he's doing right now in Washington is what matters. And I'm not seeing much to be impressed by.

His teams were bad his first two years and although they have good records on paper the last 2 years, they've played very weak schedules. I can't think of a single marquee victory for Washington the last 2 years.

Not saying he's a bad coach. I'm simply saying I don't see the hype. Chip Kelly was 10x the coach at Oregon that Petersen has been at Washington.

GO TO THE CHIP KELLY THREAD!
Please and Thank You.
:hi:

Reactions: 4 people
and to get in on the awesome gun discussion, I everyday carry a 40. smith & wesson M&P compact with 2 extra mags...you know just incase :)

Reactions: 3 people
I shot my brother in-law's Sig last time he was visiting the farm. He is a retired SF medic lives and swears by Sig as his preferred carry.

Not sure of the model as we were firing a ton of side arms and long guns that day. It was 45acp and seemed like a great side arm.

Take Care,

CH_V

where can a man get alittle of the jared Goodies you have!!!

I shot my brother in-law's Sig last time he was visiting the farm. He is a retired SF medic lives and swears by Sig as his preferred carry.

Not sure of the model as we were firing a ton of side arms and long guns that day. It was 45acp and seemed like a great side arm.

Take Care,

CH_V

It’s increible smooth. I have 2. A dual action p250 .40 cal and my baby. I also have an AR 15 but it’s hard to carry. Lol. I love my 938 because it’s the only compact that has a 9+1 magazine without an extender. It was a year ago anyway.

I’m looking at buying the Judge for home defense. The .410/.45 combo is pretty bad to the bone. My uncle carries it down in South Ga hunting just in case there’s a rattlesnake or copperhead around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
greetings.
catching up.
if someone could answer this question, i'll read it in a few minutes.

why are we talking about petersen?
is this a legit option with legit insider info confirming? if so, who?

thanks.
:hi:

Slice (who has good inside information) says he was told Petersen is the man..... thus the talk

It's still Gruden!

It's not just that or him being in Baltimore. If they announce it Sunday, MNF would be a circus.

I don't see it happening the day before MNF. If it's Gruden.

Tuesday would be more likely if we hire Gruden. It would allow 6 days for the dust to settle before he does another game for ESPN if he even does another broadcast. I can't allow myself to even mention another coach's name.

Just got a text of a picture of Mullen this morning. He was doing a thing with the Salvation Army and he was the only one not in MS St gear. Gawd I hope it's not Mullen...

Boise State never played anyone. And what he did at a lower level is beside the point. He's been a power 5 coach for 4 years now at a major program. Who cares what he did at Boise. What he's doing right now in Washington is what matters. And I'm not seeing much to be impressed by.

His teams were bad his first two years and although they have good records on paper the last 2 years, they've played very weak schedules. I can't think of a single marquee victory for Washington the last 2 years.

Not saying he's a bad coach. I'm simply saying I don't see the hype. Chip Kelly was 10x the coach at Oregon that Petersen has been at Washington.

It's not like Petersen's Boise State team ever beat a Chip Kelly Oregon team.:)

1911 Commander is my preferred carry weapon..

I love the 1911. I have had mine for 20+ years.

I only ended up with the 45acp Glock horse trading with some guys I work with. Wife and I live in such a secluded location we have zero expected response time from the local law enforcement.

I keep the Glock close by, moving it from the house to the truck and carry sometimes just in case of extended engagement. Biggest issue I have, is you can't pistol whip someone properly with a plastic sidearm.

Later,

CH_V

Refute my logic, it's the only scientific way:

1) There are probably more coaching changes this year in the NCAA top tier than there has been in a long time
2) $ just keep getting bigger
3) We need a coach
4) We're spending 340mil on a stadium upgrade
5) We've been out of the running even for the SEC East for the last 10yrs (or more, give or take)
6) This SHOULD be an easy fan based decision as well as an economic decision, both point in the same direction
7) From the looks of what all has transpired this season, we're going to do the right thing
8) We won't know for sure until we know (that's the hard part now that we're down to the final hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back