Official Jon Gruden Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuttle butt around the club level was make a run at Mullen tonight into tomorrow morning depending on how much Miss State is willing to throw at him, have both Leach and Miles on the hook to choose from if it falls through with a lean towards Miles. That was supposedly where Currie disappeared to during the game.

I hope it's all 100 percent rumors/speculation because I really don't want to stop going to games, at some point you just have to make a line and not cross it. UT is like an addict, they make tons of promises but in the end just want to manipulate you into giving them money.

I think d4h has a better shot at being hired than Miles

I had a cousin who had similar problems you seem to have mentioned. Hard to talk about here, but safe to say you have me very concerned for you and I prayed for you last night. I hope if nothing else that tells you I and others care about you even though I do not know you personally. How much more does God love you who made you and sent his son to die for our sins so we could enter Heaven. Isn't it great, unlike other religions, you do not have to earn salvation, it is through His Grace.

Reactions: 13 people
I've already just a few post back admitting that one of my sources gave me false info when he told me a good while back that Gruden was a done deal and happened in Tampa. I found out that was NOT TRUE. Therefore I do not contact him anymore for info. He is within the country music business but it was not who some on here thought it was. He did give me some reliable info but when I found out he was wrong on that. Then I stopped going to him. I've got 3 contacts and that's it. One is kin to C. Brinkly, and the other is a close friends with fulmer.

Is is Kenny Chesney? He's generally full of crap

Reactions: 2 people
I get the high tension in here tonight. The game result pissed everyone off (rightfully so.) Hopefully folks can take a breath, think about the fact that the game doesn't change the hire, and look forward to an announcement tomorrow, Lord willing.

Remove the emotions and look at what has happened the last 30 days. All it's been is the media talking in a circle.

I'm buying that what has played out here for the last 30 days is actually real. Why...simply because it has been the most consistent storyline out there. Throw in that there are people on here I believe as telling the truth and are good people....what's left...Gruden to The Hill

Reactions: 2 people
I had a cousin who had similar problems you seem to have mentioned. Hard to talk about here, but safe to say you have me very concerned for you and I prayed for you last night. I hope if nothing else that tells you I and others care about you even though I do not know you personally. How much more does God love you who made you and sent his son to die for our sins so we could enter Heaven. Isn't it great, unlike other religions, you do not have to earn salvation, it is through His Grace.
appreciated

Reactions: 6 people

What just happened?

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah the Catholic Church and their strong values of covering up years of child rape! God bless!

I agree! That's completely inexcusable!!! People sin. Inside the church and outside the church.

However, those attrocities neither make the remaining 1.2 Billion Catholics horrible people nor does it negate the validity of their faith.

Reactions: 4 people
One of the most reliable well-informed connected posters on any Vol website said the Gruden deal was done in 2012--had highly reliable sources, the best sources. Gruden had agreed and the people putting the deal together took it to Hart, signed, sealed, and delivered. But, Hart didn't sign off on it. Exactly why is speculation. Some thought it was Hart not wanting to give up power that Gruden demanded. Some of us think it was because Hart just wanted to show he was in charge. So, was the poster wrong? Did he give bad or misleading info? No. We had Gruden. But, Hart rejected him. So, what you are asking is being a jerk. It's what makes people not share what they are told from "insiders" or "connected" people. JMO. You are entitled to yours. Keep in mind I have been wrong, once, but that was when I thought I was wrong and wasn't.

View attachment 147773
ok I wasn't really talking to you but thanks for answering for him chief 👌

If it's ANY one of those I'm friggin out.

I'll spend my time in the woods or with family next fall.

I'll be watching from the couch. I don't know that the folks I talked to know any more than you or me. Everyone has a rumor right now. Sadly it seems like a Vols move so it's believable.

Not sure what would make me feel worse, Les Miles or Google State.

I've already just a few post back admitting that one of my sources gave me false info when he told me a good while back that Gruden was a done deal and happened in Tampa. I found out that was NOT TRUE. Therefore I do not contact him anymore for info. He is within the country music business but it was not who some on here thought it was. He did give me some reliable info but when I found out he was wrong on that. Then I stopped going to him. I've got 3 contacts and that's it. One is kin to C. Brinkly, and the other is a close friends with fulmer.

And what you're hearing is, Gruden is the guy?

Please tell me it’s just because he wants to see a glimpse of Grudens presser.

Attachments

• 6B3B6010-D010-4074-9080-A189A0F458B6.jpg
    6B3B6010-D010-4074-9080-A189A0F458B6.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 48
At least Leach has some comedy in his routine.

(I’m not advocating a Leach hire, but he’d at least bring entertainment and prolly win at a higher level than we’re giving credit for)

Good point. I mean, if we’re going for comedy, Miles is probably up there too. He’s a cud-chewing wacko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back