Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s probably just me, but Currie said not to believe anything unless it came directly from his mouth. So, wherever this came from leaves two options:
1) Currie was actually trying to hire GS and someone leaked it resulting in this firestorm, or
2) media jumped on incorrect info that didn’t come from Currie and it’s spreading like wildfire.

Reactions: 1 person
Gotta be honest. Whatever happens, I've got a bad taste in my mouth from this.

I'm sure Ill get over it, but this is messed up.

Reactions: 16 people
Thank you. I am not sure where this came from. Either something got out of hand. I just don't know right now. I am still Gruden. And the crow, will be consumed like an anemia.

How can you still be Gruden? It is obvious that this complete blithering idiot Currie really was about to trot out Schiano as HC. There is way to many real legitimate news sources saying it. This was/is not a smokescreen, this was fixin ta happen. I believe you got info you thought was real, but come on..I'm not saying this in any kind of angry way, I really just can't see how you still believe after today..

Reactions: 2 people
Knucklehead, DTO, etc...I don't care what happens, thanks for sharing your info here. Anyone who is calling you out is, IMO, a jack wagon and needs to find something real in their life. You guys and gals, I know I left some names out, carry on and be yourselves.

Reactions: 13 people
Could it be that the Schiano crap is to make us feel relieved when its someone else but not Gruden. That's the only logic I can see from floating this bull crap out there.

Gotta be honest. Whatever happens, I've got a bad taste in my mouth from this.

I'm sure Ill get over it, but this is messed up.

If this is all bull****, and just some intentional misinfo campaign by the AD, even thats ****ed up. Cold blooded machiavellian ****. Hoping someone got hoodwinked.

Reactions: 2 people
You know Cherie is just the puppet of the Halasms.....he needs to stay out of UT and keep up the grEat job as owner of Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back