Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jesus nut..you rent it I'll fly it..helicopters aren't cheap.

You're not kidding. My son is a helicopter mechanic and works for Columbia Helicopters out of Oregon. He started with them as soon as he got out of the Marines. He never got to anywhere while active but now his rotation is 30 on, 30 off in Afghanistan. He loves it.

Good early morning to everyone. Hope we hear some good news today, heck any news. I want it to be Gruden so bad but if it's not I'm glad Fulmer is in charge of the search. One thing for sure we need to get this done. My dad used to tell me "You can't get finished till you get started". GBO

Reactions: 1 person
I don't understand why EVERYTHING has to be a smoke screen. No other universities do that when they are hiring a new coach. Why would we? Makes ZERO sense

Exactly! But it is entertaining to a point.

I was at the UCF/ Memphis game yesterday and everyone in the stands knew Frost was going to Nebraska. They weren't mad about it, they cheered him every time he was shown on the jumbotron. No conspiracies.

Grude morning, Volnation.

Thrilled about AD Phillip Fulmer.

Thrilled with the internecine victory over HoH.

Do we have any real news on Gruden from the weekend?

Basilio said he was told first ones would be Patterson and Justin Fuente in a man to man call not Agent to see if they might be interested now, and I am sure Les Miles too.

My wife has been following the keto diet for about six months now. I noticed her overall health improvements so I decided to give it a shot about a month ago.
I am 39 and have always tried to maintain my overall health but over the last week I have really noticed my energy levels going through the roof. I have actually extended my workouts the last few days.

This.

Reactions: 3 people
Basilio said he was told first ones would be Patterson and Justin Fuente in a man to man call not Agent to see if they might be interested now, and I am sure Les Miles too.

Would be happy with either, though I am holding out for 1 of: Grude, Brohm, Petersen. Hope he knocks those doors too.

ok I wake up to all this miles, patterson talk what happened on the night shift? Any Grude news?

Major disappointments resulting from this search.

Rumors of Peyton Manning's support of Haslam.

VN's support of Kiffin.

I now hate everything Ohio State more than Alabama. Buck'em foth.

Reactions: 10 people
Yeah, if we went through last week only to end up with Les Miles, I don't know that we accomplished much.

I think the greeter result of last week is Fulmer. Coach is secondary. I don’t want Miles but I’ve said before, he could be like Barnes and surprise some people. We get to see what Tee is made of and bring in an elite DC. Not my choice at all but knowing Phil is making it, makes me rest easy.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back