Official Jon Gruden Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but then someone would actually have to know it is them somehow correct? Or was this exposed by someone who used social media or something to figure out who he is...

Basically trying to understand the possibility this could happen to me

In some contexts, hackers can delve deeper into the electronic information “behind” your screen name, posts, etc. and tie it back to your real identity. Here, I think folks were just trying to piece together clues to guess identity.

Gruden vs rest of the SEC

8be6df6152ea40f4d7117eccc7c98167.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Ok but then someone would actually have to know it is them somehow correct? Or was this exposed by someone who used social media or something to figure out who he is...

Basically trying to understand the possibility this could happen to me

I for one appreciate the info you bring but I can just about guarantee you if you continue to bring it some nosey ****er will eventually out you.. For whatever reason be it jealousy, e-cred, they're an *******, or whatever, some just can't leave well enough alone.

That’s true but let’s not forget he was voluntarily dropping tasty tidbits...”Honors golf club”, “plays golf with Thunder”, pictures of license plates, agendas of events and location of same, and much much more...nobody dug that out of him and he was throwing out a lot info that he was”trusted” with, in drive by fashion as though he was inviting scrutiny and enjoying the “game”. Some from Chattanooga on here have been openly scouring their personal relationship histories and knowledge of local people based on the info MIT threw out. He’s as much at fault as anyone IMO.
Dumb

Reactions: 1 person
MIT is officially a "legend" on this forum like "Paul Bain" worthy can I get two claps and a Rick Flair for MIT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! If you see this MIT your information was appreciated my man thank you

Reactions: 9 people
That’s true but let’s not forget he was voluntarily dropping tasty tidbits...”Honors golf club”, “plays golf with Thunder”, pictures of license plates, agendas of events and location of same, and much much more...nobody dug that out of him and he was throwing out a lot info that he was”trusted” with, in drive by fashion as though he was inviting scrutiny and enjoying the “game”. Some from Chattanooga on here have been openly scouring their personal relationship histories and knowledge of local people based on the info MIT threw out. He’s as much at fault as anyone IMO.

I just want to say that all I have done to try to figure out the beav's identity is look at all the cars in the publix parking lot. I also went through a friend's Facebook friends looking for the initials that someone else submitted. Certainly it has been a big riddle to me, but, as you are implying, that is what he was setting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back