Official Jon Gruden Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still confused.. who is Hutch and what exactly did he say on tos to make the Beaver mad? I know it’s probably already been repeated but still confused. Beaver please don’t leave!

Does it really take a lot?...

I’m still confused.. who is Hutch and what exactly did he say on tos to make the Beaver mad? I know it’s probably already been repeated but still confused. Beaver please don’t leave!

Hutch is someone on another board. He revealed Beaver's true identity which someone posted here and made Beaver leave.

Ok but then someone would actually have to know it is them somehow correct? Or was this exposed by someone who used social media or something to figure out who he is...

Basically trying to understand the possibility this could happen to me

Atlanta Vol, if you’re truly worried about being figured out, message me if there is such a feature. Your doxing wouldn’t take too awful long with some of these people. I however have no interest in knowing whonis behind the screens. That is some of the fun of message boards

Yup the Senior Enlisted at Bucca were bored.....we made a Concerted effort to be naked when they made welfare checks...made it as awkward for them as possible....we made sure we at least had our ptbelts on

Were you with us when we started making pushes and raids into the compounds when they would riot? Good times lol

Also doing the random searches was fun. My team found the longest escape tunnel at Bucca up to that point. Got an AAM for that one. They had prayer rugs for backpacks ready to bust the hell out.

Last edited:
Gruden with very little to say when MNF did a segment on a local HS team.

Very smart to avoid any recruiting violations.

Reactions: 4 people
That’s true but let’s not forget he was voluntarily dropping tasty tidbits...”Honors golf club”, “plays golf with Thunder”, pictures of license plates, agendas of events and location of same, and much much more...nobody dug that out of him and he was throwing out a lot info that he was”trusted” with, in drive by fashion as though he was inviting scrutiny and enjoying the “game”. Some from Chattanooga on here have been openly scouring their personal relationship histories and knowledge of local people based on the info MIT threw out. He’s as much at fault as anyone IMO.

I’m just catching up, but I’m pretty sure the beaves was trying to prove his vailidity bc no one wanted to believe him. He shouldn’t be scrutinized for bringing you all amazing info (if true) and having to covertly prove who he was. Then people wanted to start digging. DM someone for that crap.

I come to this website and this particular thread bc, again, I want some sort of hope from this team and organization and Grudens name and the beaves gives me that. Some of you jack legs need to let up and let the process take place. These guys can be sued for any number of reasons considering both coaches are still under contract.

Gruden till it’s not! Go Vols

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back