Official Jon Gruden Thread XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNauDymUMAASM9X.jpg:large

From Albert Haynesworth's Twitter

And...even more pressure applied to get this thing done. Not a bad play

Reactions: 3 people
Thank you for some common sense. Think about what you are rightly saying. Why would someone in the know even jeopardize their "in the know" position for a message board?

Where is the accountability? The rationale? Trust me this is all hogwash. If any of this were remotely true, you don't think other legit connected leaks would have sprung? From Hooters? Other sponsors? All the leaks that would be coming out of ESPN? Good grief.
Why you haven't been thrown out the door by now boggles me !

#brokenrecord

Reactions: 4 people
Its all a lie. Gruden is not coming to Tennessee. He's staying at ESPN. Forever. I'm an idiot for being in this thread. You're too smart to be here.

Bye.
If you could just copy paste this every few pages, maybe it would keep them out.

Man we get it,we are all stupid and you are the sensible one.Now in the famous words of Knucklehead and Ape. GTFO!

It's responses like this that anyone holding onto hope should be reading who have been unjustly and emotionally swayed. For all the crap this fan base has been through over the years, we deserve better than these ananymous click and twitter peddlers.

perhaps, but perhaps you aren't thinking about the penalty for breaking a draconian nda. People in the position to execute those types of deals are pretty good at keeping things tight, especially with huge liquidated damages clauses on the table.

Just imagine that this clause is in the nda:

"in the case of any violation of this agreement made the receiving party will be forced to pay the disclosing party liquidated damages in the amount of $1,000,000 (one million) without derogating from any other remedy that disclosing party is entitled to under any applicable law."

boom!

Attachments

• 4-instagram-selfie-captions.gif
    4-instagram-selfie-captions.gif
    298.8 KB · Views: 477
It's responses like this that anyone holding onto hope should be reading who have been unjustly and emotionally swayed. For all the crap this fan base has been through over the years, we deserve better than these ananymous click and twitter peddlers.

Congrats, you're my first ignore because you apparently can't seem to grasp the point of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back