Official Lane Kiffin thread 1

How could we get a Hire Lane rally together? Maybe meet outside gate 21? Any hire other than he or Tee Martin and my ass is gone. At least for a few years.

Reactions: 1 person
MY Computer is going down Keep bumping kiffin threads keep the pressure on save BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL tweet facebook text email get involved scream out yor front door whatever YOU can do to get this out dont give up and i will be back as soon as i can HIRE LANE KIFFIN TODAY

Kiffin is like that hot chick that dumped you, and now there's a chance to get back together.

• She dumped you for one of the most popular guys in school, so you kind of understand. But, who's to say she wouldn't do it again?

• She seems to have changed. She's hung around some people that you believe should have had a positive influence on her. You want to believe that, but you still see plenty of evidence of her old self.
So what do you do? In your head, you know it's a probably a risky proposition, but it feels so good in your heart that you do it anyway.

Kiffin is like that hot chick that dumped you, and now there's a chance to get back together.

• She dumped you for one of the most popular guys in school, so you kind of understand. But, who's to say she wouldn't do it again?

• She seems to have changed. She's hung around some people that you believe should have had a positive influence on her. You want to believe that, but you still see plenty of evidence of her old self.
So what do you do? In your head, you know it's a probably a risky proposition, but it feels so good in your heart that you do it anyway.

You are crazy. This is nothing like that.

Kiffin was allowed an easy exit with the buyout, or lack thereof, in his contract.

Kiffin told us that he would leave if USC came open and offered as that was his dream job

Kiffin didn't leave at the best time, but he did atleast give us a press conference.

Currently, Tennessee is a sh!tshow going on a 7-8 years because of an inept AD and crook running the Admin.

At the end of the day, a lot of the Sunday protests happened because people are tired of mediocrity and just want to win. We don't want a buddy as a coach, but someone who has an ego to challenge the big boys.

I want someone with that motivation. Not a Brohm or Morris, no disrespect, that are coming here for the payday.

You are crazy. This is nothing like that.

Kiffin was allowed an easy exit with the buyout, or lack thereof, in his contract.

Kiffin told us that he would leave if USC came open and offered as that was his dream job

Kiffin didn't leave at the best time, but he did atleast give us a press conference.

Currently, Tennessee is a sh!tshow going on a 7-8 years because of an inept AD and crook running the Admin.

At the end of the day, a lot of the Sunday protests happened because people are tired of mediocrity and just want to win. We don't want a buddy as a coach, but someone who has an ego to challenge the big boys.

I want someone with that motivation. Not a Brohm or Morris, no disrespect, that are coming here for the payday.

For what it's worth, I'd take Kiffin in a heart beat. He is, by far, the best chance to win with THIS hire. That said, I think my analogy is fairly good.

Kiffin is the only one that would be both a splash hire and one who would take the job... he understands tennessee I could careless what he did in the past he was following his dreams.... he would be our best hire right now

Absolutely. We need to hire the best coach we can find WHO WILL COME HERE, and most agree that he is a real talent (if unlikable.) We can't let past hurt feelings hurt the program even further. If he only stays a year or two, so be it. In the meantime, we can get on track rather than continue to implode. Lane Hater in the Past/ Lane Train Advocate Now

Would you take back the girl?

About 9 years ago, you ended a long term relationship and you met someone new. Her name was Lanie. Lanie was young and energetic. Lanie ran her mouth and said crazy stuff but she did enough good things where you thought there could be a future. However, one night, Lanie leaves you for another man and tries to take all your stuff and leaves you with a STD.

Lanie moves to LA and things go sour for her due to stuff her new guy did a few years back (stuff that she might have been aware of). Lanie is then in an abusive relationship with a midget (This abusive midget made her do a public access show) and she finally leaves and dates a loser in FL. She does her best with this loser in FL but she knows that's not what she wants long-term. She'd come back but all you have to do is call.

Ever since Lanie, things haven't gone well for you. You dated Dera. Dera had great hair but couldn't do anything else. You then dated Lyla, who was corny and had awful, short hair. You couldn't date anyone better due to some of the stuff that Lanie had done to you. You finally got rid of Lyla and you are lonely. You have trusted your financial advisor, Jimmy H, and your matchmaker, Jimmy S. way too long since those 2 were only concerned about $$$$. Based on Jimmy H's and Jimmy G's recommendations, you were going to date Gretchen but your friends talked you out of it on Twitter. You got told "No" by the older lady, Dava, and by the lady with awful hair Mika G. You know you need someone.

Do you take Lanie back?

Reactions: 4 people
You should add that when you first met her she always told you.... If this other dude comes calling, I'm gone. And you said ok and dated her anyway.

Reactions: 5 people
Here's how Lanie looks today: her teeth are crooked, a few are missing from all the meth she does, and her breath really stinks awful, all the time.

She rarely bathes, her hair is greasy, she wears clothes with food stains all over them. Everything about her is sagging: her skin, the bags under her eyes, her...well, everything.

She scratches herself constantly. You're no doctor, but you'd be willing to bet there are whole tribes of microscopic creatures living all over her body.

Take her back? I wouldn't even shake her hand. She's a disease.

Last edited:
I'm a glutton for punishment but I also realize that if Lanie and I really hash out the rules of our new relationship, we could possibly be great for one another. I'm in.

Would you take back the girl?

About 9 years ago, you ended a long term relationship and you met someone new. Her name was Lanie. Lanie was young and energetic. Lanie ran her mouth and said crazy stuff but she did enough good things where you thought there could be a future. However, one night, Lanie leaves you for another man and tries to take all your stuff and leaves you with a STD.

Lanie moves to LA and things go sour for her due to stuff her new guy did a few years back (stuff that she might have been aware of). Lanie is then in an abusive relationship with a midget (This abusive midget made her do a public access show) and she finally leaves and dates a loser in FL. She does her best with this loser in FL but she knows that's not what she wants long-term. She'd come back but all you have to do is call.

Ever since Lanie, things haven't gone well for you. You dated Dera. Dera had great hair but couldn't do anything else. You then dated Lyla, who was corny and had awful, short hair. You couldn't date anyone better due to some of the stuff that Lanie had done to you. You finally got rid of Lyla and you are lonely. You have trusted your financial advisor, Jimmy H, and your matchmaker, Jimmy S. way too long since those 2 were only concerned about $$$$. Based on Jimmy H's and Jimmy G's recommendations, you were going to date Gretchen but your friends talked you out of it on Twitter. You got told "No" by the older lady, Dava, and by the lady with awful here Mika G. You know you need someone.

Do you take Lanie back?

I wouldn't care if Lanie was a gourmet chef, an immaculate housekeeper and interior decorator, an expert in massage looks like an angel, and a devil in the bedroom. You know damn well the ***** is evil, and you find somebody new.

Now, Go To Hell, Lane, and quit hacking accounts.

Maybe if she takes a weekly piss test, stays away from prostitutes, doesn't leave the Lexus in a ditch, and her mother doesn't hold up convenience store customers.

VN Store

Back