OFFICIAL make fun of georgia thread

Did you know the toothbrush and toot pick were both invented in Georgia?

If they were invented in any other state (except AL) they would have been call teethbrush and teeth pick. lol

What is Georgia's biggest export? Nuts naturally.

How do you get 7 Georgia teens to stop raping a hot chick? Tie up a goat next to her!

Well, they can keep them toot picks in Georgia. We'll just stick with toilet paper here in Tennessee.

1435336805_9668033789.jpg
That's J. Fillingham Chatsworth, from Sandersville. His daddy owns 28,000 acres in pulpwood and timber. He's going to be a lawyer and maybe a state Senator someday. ATO or SAE, I'll wager.

Typical! All that bread and too stingy to put starch in his shirt.

How many uga fans does it take to change a light bulb? Five, one to actually change it and four to talk about how good the light bulb was in 1980.

seeing this just about made me sick but then i remembered his "touchdown tennessee" song with JWard and "the boys of fall" and him packing the house at Neyland (for a concert anyway) and playing rocky top. KC is definitely a VOL at heart but I must admit that he's a sellout to ever put a hat on that represents any of our rivals. Honestly i quit listening to his music when he went all jimmy buffet and made all his songs sound like island music. His old stuff is solid though for a guy with limited vocal talent. GBO VFL HUBANegavols

See him in an interview, and you naturally like him...I think his marketing people took his soul...which is on him...he sports the Power T in Florida and SC?...if they like his music, they cheerfully boo and then sing along...soul intact! I still think this Bama hat donning is worse than his Gator helmet fiasco...how about just a neutral hat dude...he's a sellout phony.

Maybe Kenny has someone read this stuff to him? He's sporting a TN hat on Gameday. :dunno:

VN Store

Back