Official NCAA Selection show thread - 6 p.m.

Hey, Dickie V has us all the way to the Elite 8.

Wait... actually the next guy does too

So does the media just not talk about us but expect us to make ~Elite 8??

Reactions: 1 person
Siap but just noticed That Loyola-Chicago actually beat the gators earlier in the year. So not a foregone conclusion that if we get past wright state we will be playing Miami in the second round

Loyola will beat Miami. Tom Crean on the ESPN Bracketology show just said if Tennessee can get by Loyola he thinks we will be in the Final 4. Obviously he thinks Loyola is going to beat Miami and be a tough game for us as well

Loyola will beat Miami. Tom Crean on the ESPN Bracketology show just said if Tennessee can get by Loyola he thinks we will be in the Final 4. Obviously he thinks Loyola is going to beat Miami and be a tough game for us as well
Wow. I hope UT isn't hearing this rat poison. If we make a Final Four I'd prolly die from happiness

We haven't had that kind of love since Hubert Davis was all bullish on us and specifically Wayne Chism during our elite 8 run.

Agree. However the other guy, Dan Dakich didn't even mention us when they reviewed the South bracket. He mentioned about 6 teams but not a word about UT

Rick Barnes has confidence in this team:

[twitter]972926190620114945[/twitter]

That type of attitude has me fired up. Someone mentioned that Coach Cal only cares about the NCAA. Glad we have a coach that looks at the bigger of all the prizes... you know not all those Champions of Life trophies too.

You aren’t listening...who could’ve had great first 2 round draws of 3 seeds?

Michigan State? Detroit and then Atl/LA/Omaha/Boston?

Texas Tech? Dallas and then Atl/LA/Omaha/Boston?

Michigan? Detroit? And then Atl/LA/Omaha/Boston?

I think the committee actually starts off with the Regionals...but they also have weird rules. I think a couple of teams had to swap.

March Madness: Top 16 seeds revealed in in-season look at NCAA Tournament Bracket | NCAA.com

It wouldn't shock me. Luckily 3/4 in the top half of that bracket will take each other out. Cincinnati didn't impress me when I watched them over the weekend, seem like a really overrated 2 seed. Haven't watched Miami much to be honest though.

It wouldn't shock me. Luckily 3/4 in the top half of that bracket will take each other out. Cincinnati didn't impress me when I watched them over the weekend, seem like a really overrated 2 seed. Haven't watched Miami much to be honest though.

Miami is really really hot or really really cold. That makes me hope Loyola beats them so we don't have to risk it.

I think Arizona is potentially a tough match-up for UVA. However, they'd be a bad matchup for us. UVA is definitely the better team, but not sure who I'd rather face.... (of course getting way ahead of myself, but just assessing the other teams in our region).

I also think Creighton has the potential to give UVA a run the way they execute on offense.

VN Store

Back