Official Orange and White Game Thread -1:00 PM, SEC+

If the oline struggles this year like the past Elarbee has got to go. The line just hasn’t shown improvement to warrant his job security.

If the oline struggles this year like the past Elarbee has got to go. The line just hasn’t shown improvement to warrant his job security.
lol when has our OL struggled in the heup era??? Top 10 rush offense the first time in 20 years that we ran for 2500 yards in 3 years consecutively… I question do some of yall actually watch the game elerbee is by far best OL coach we’ve had since the fulmer years…

lol when has our OL struggled in the heup era??? Top 10 rush offense the first time in 20 years that we ran for 2500 yards in 3 years consecutively… I question do some of yall actually watch the game elerbee is by far best OL coach we’ve had since the fulmer years…
Against Florida last year. There were other games our line struggled in…Georgia every game. Virginia gave us some early troubles.

Seeing alot of missed deep throws and these guys don't have the cannon Joe did...should we be concerned??? Asking for all the Overthrow Joe fans from last season..
If they miss them like Milton did, then it will be complained about (and rightly so).

I don’t know why anyone gets exicited about the O&W game. This is what happens every year. It’s like the nfl preseason lite. I get it, they don’t want to show anything.

Spring game kinda introduces me to walkons I didn’t know about it. so that’s always fun. Nice to have Gaston Moore on the roster

Most people have no understanding of how hard it is to play OL at this level. It doesn't matter what star you were out of high-school it's extremely difficult and takes lots of reps . In CHRIST Alone

VN Store

Back