Official South Carolina at Tennessee Game 2 Thread - 2 PM - ESPN3

yep, we lost, but the boys battled against a very good team today...still proud of them...these type of games will make or break you...hopefully, we'll learn from it...and

PS...thanks 66, and all the usual suspects...you guys are definitely worth drinking a beer with...:)
PSII...have a good night and be good to your family and yourself...and
PSIII...another battle tomorrow...for sure...gotta have it, and...

GO BIG ORANGE!

EDIT: had to say it was nice having Freak on board today...he's cool, and provides the best sports forum...anywhere...that's my story and I'm sticking to it...GO BIG ORANGE!

Last edited:
No shame n losing to SC. They are a very strong team. We battled them toe to toe but just couldn't get it done, today. Doesn't mean it don't hurt.

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone heard if Serrano and Ammons will be available tomorrow?

Anyone heard if Serrano and Ammons will be available tomorrow?

Coach said it would depend if Kyle felt strong enough and said Ammo was day to day.Said Ammo couldn't lift his shoulder today to swing a bat.

[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-tdL6PIW4M[/Youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
AMMO went down and I thought Moberg...chapter II...here we go again...:thud:...of course, hopefully, he won't be lost for a long time...hate to loosen a piston...:)

GBO!

Good team but this is not high school any more. Welcome to the SEC.

Everyone take a deep breath. It is only 2 L.

Florida lost first 2 games at home too.

Let's win today.

Let's win today.

I win today will go a long way as far as confidence is concerned. We need this one.

Let's win today.

Sounds like your saying don't overreact to 1 weekend although I'll say I won't be surprised with more than 12 for a freshman crew if the Vols have 5 or 6 weeks of growing pains.

VN Store

Back