Official Tennessee vs. ETSU at Smokies Stadium Game Thread - 6 PM - Audio Only

So who can convince me we'll take two from Vandy this weekend? I need some help with my belief factor. :unsure:

So who can convince me we'll take two from Vandy this weekend? I need some help with my belief factor. :unsure:

Because he says so.

George_Cafego.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

honestly, there's no way I could convince you...but, I'm a Vol Fan, so...balancing head and heart is difficult...but, as, always...us...taking two is where my heart is going...or sweep...not sure yet...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

You know from a pitching standpoint I think we have the pitching to win two of any series unless Hunter or Zack have a bad outing. Whether we can support them is yet another question.

TEAM BATTING (SEC)

VU: .258
UT: .243

TEAM PITCHING (SEC)

VU: 4.78 ERA
UT: 4.84

TEAM FIELDING (SEC)

VU: .975
UT: .970

Statistically most similar we've been in a while. Their pitching is not what it has been and Serrano's teams have played about as competitively with Vandy as any other SEC team.

So, there's that.

Reactions: 2 people
You know from a pitching standpoint I think we have the pitching to win two of any series unless Hunter or Zack have a bad outing. Whether we can support them is yet another question.

hard for us to be dominant against SEC competition...our balance of both pitching and offense is not balancing out...consistently...especially, the pitching...and,

GO BIG ORANGE!

hard for us to be dominant against SEC competition...our balance of both pitching and offense is not balancing out...consistently...especially, the pitching...and,

GO BIG ORANGE!

Nope it rarely matches up...it's one or the other mostly only rarely both at the same time.

Reactions: 1 person
Any of you guys watch the series Bosch on Amazon Prime...I love that show.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back