Official Xavier vs. Tennessee: ROUND II (11/29, 1pm) AXS.tv

Who is this team wearing orange and white today and where were they last night? This team would have blown out UTEP.

How in the hell can we be in 2013 and this game be on some unknown channel that very few companies carry? I love how they put it on an obscure channel and get you to ***** to your cable/satellite company to add it and then jack up the rates.

It's now the NBA rule. To get a charge, the defender has to be set and in place before the offensive play starts his move or shooting motion. No sliding now. One of the Barton charges was terrible and not according to the new rule.

thank you.

still a very inconsistent call... no rhyme or reason it appears.

How in the hell can we be in 2013 and this game be on some unknown channel that very few companies carry? I love how they put it on an obscure channel and get you to ***** to your cable/satellite company to add it and then jack up the rates.

It's the tournament contract, not us. You would think B4A has a better field to get on ESPN instead of NBCS.

Can someone please teach the refs the difference in a block and charge. Completely different vs. last night.

Its owned by Mark Cuban and Ryan Seacrest...

VN Store

Back