'24 OH OL William Satterwhite (Tennessee)

giphy.gif

Impact Analysis

“There is a lot to like about William Satterwhite,” On3’s Director of Scouting and Rankings Charles Power said. “I think you start off with his film. His junior film is extremely good and is a big reason why we moved him into the On300 and made him a four-star prospect. I think you look at his skillset and it is pretty complete at this point. Very good reactive quickness. Side to side and lateral agility in pass protection, which I think in that regard, he is very advanced for an interior offensive lineman. I think that projects really well to Tennessee’s offense. Then, just watching how he is as a drive blocker; he is tenacious. He is persistent and physical. He understands hand placement and body positioning. This is a guy that you can tell is both naturally coordinated and has been coached up and developed well. Satterwhite is one that based off the level of polish he showed as a junior, and we will keep evaluating him as a senior, but based off his polish as a junior, I think you have to feel pretty good about his chances of potentially being an early contributor at Tennessee.”

“He is not going to blow you away from the stature or length standpoint,” Power added. “His arms are on the shorter side which is why I think he is going to have to play on the inside at the college level, but certainly at the NFL. He is right around 6-3, 300 pounds, so not a guy that is going to be a first off the bus type necessarily, but you know what you are getting in him from a size perspective. I think with his movement and skills, the technical proficiency, I think you are dealing with a pretty high floor prospect from what he has shown to this point.”

-VQ

VN Store

Back