OL injury thread

mitzustu

1. Mincey went down today. Anyone see what happened? Didn’t see him after he fell on the fumble. But pregame he was in a brace and it was called a lower body injury.

2. Karic was out today.

If those two injuries hold up we are starting Ollie Lane and Dayne Davis on the road at Bama. Tough.

Also where’s JJ Crawford? He can’t go at Right? Davis is ok in the run but man he gets beat on wide rushes.

Reactions: Orange Swagger
Not OL, but did Norman-Lott play yesterday? Was he out? Don’t remember seeing him or hearing what his injury was.
Concussion protocol. Would say he’s likely back next week vs Bama because he was out for 2 weeks with the bye.

The question is the OL. Mincey and Crawford in particular. Karic missed this game. Hopefully he will be back considering he rested during the bye too.

Reactions: adammav9
Concussion protocol. Would say he’s likely back next week vs Bama because he was out for 2 weeks with the bye.

The question is the OL. Mincey and Crawford in particular. Karic missed this game. Hopefully he will be back considering he rested during the bye too.
I thought i saw Mincey back in there.

I was at the game and didn’t realize Mincey was hurt and Davis finished the game at RT, but I just watched the replay. What was Mincey’s injury? Will he be available for Bama? We’re gonna need him.

I was at the game and didn’t realize Mincey was hurt and Davis finished the game at RT, but I just watched the replay. What was Mincey’s injury? Will he be available for Bama? We’re gonna need him.
Guess we will hear at Heupels presser. Karic and Crawford didn’t play either. Mash unit.

Reactions: NighthawkVol

VN Store

Back